Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:18 pm  
cheekydiddles wrote:
Unless Fusi is going home??

I mean, I wouldn’t loose much sleep if he did, been average so far, he had a touch line run against Salford and looked very sluggish and out of gas after about 50 meters.
But ge wouldn’t be the first over seas player to struggle a bit first season then kick on big time.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:21 pm  
rollin thunder wrote:
I mean, I wouldn’t loose much sleep if he did, been average so far, he had a touch line run against Salford and looked very sluggish and out of gas after about 50 meters.
But ge wouldn’t be the first over seas player to struggle a bit first season then kick on big time.

I’d be gutted as I think he will kick on next year after an unsettled start - I think that head shot from currie set him back a bit.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:29 pm  
christopher wrote:
I’d be gutted as I think he will kick on next year after an unsettled start - I think that head shot from currie set him back a bit.

He was definitely cautious going into contact for at least a few games when he came back. Not seen that recently though. I like him and think he'll be one of those overseas players who takes a year to settle then is amazing
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:47 pm  
I like him. Seen enough glimpses of what he can do to be pretty sure he'll come good. A bit more ball might speed up that process.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:34 pm  
Happy to see LS moving on.

Loops like Macdonald to left centre,Bodene Thompson to go replaced by the guy from Wigan ?
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:10 pm  
Emagdnim13 wrote:
Happy to see LS moving on.

Loops like Macdonald to left centre,Bodene Thompson to go replaced by the guy from Wigan ?

Wouldn`t Macdonald take up Thompsons quota spot?
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:23 pm  
chapylad wrote:
Wouldn`t Macdonald take up Thompsons quota spot?

Yes,I'm talking about plating positions rather than direct.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:29 pm  
Very good player and at 28 definitely preferable to 33 year old Leutele. So unless all the hints about Prior retiring that Frosties has been dropping turn out to be true, that would be the quota spots filled. Wonder if they might look to bring in the young prop from Wakey for a 6th prop.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:53 pm  
ArthurClues wrote:
Very good player and at 28 definitely preferable to 33 year old Leutele. So unless all the hints about Prior retiring that Frosties has been dropping turn out to be true, that would be the quota spots filled. Wonder if they might look to bring in the young prop from Wakey for a 6th prop.

Oledzki
Prior
Holroyd
Tetevano
Sangare
Walters

That's the 6
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:20 pm  
Emagdnim13 wrote:
Yes,I'm talking about plating positions rather than direct.

:thumb:
PreviousNext