WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rob lui
Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:43 pm  

Ks84 wrote:
Ks84 Stevo's Armpit

For those of you that keep saying lui is fat and needs to lose weight, I think you should watch this video
In no way shape or form is he overweight!

https://twitter.com/RhinosFaithful/stat ... 58753?s=20
Re: Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:31 pm  

bdrhino wrote:
bdrhino Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Looks a bit porky to me.
Re: Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:58 pm  

Ks84 wrote:
Ks84 Stevo's Armpit

bdrhino wrote:
Looks a bit porky to me.

I’d suggest specsavers
Re: Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm  

User avatarBiff Tannen wrote:
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

looks like he has shed most of his beer gut. he sure needed to, no excuses for full time top level half backs looking like he did but looks like he has put some work in over the last couple of months and addressed it, fair play to him.
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Re: Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:32 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Biff Tannen wrote:
looks like he has shed most of his beer gut. he sure needed to, no excuses for full time top level half backs looking like he did but looks like he has put some work in over the last couple of months and addressed it, fair play to him.

He’s been like that for quite a while. I posted about it last season. He was photographed in training with no top on and he’s certainly not fat. I just think he’s got one of those natural stocky builds that makes him look it at times when he’s a shirt on
Re: Rob lui Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:54 pm  

User avatarBiff Tannen wrote:
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Trebor1 wrote:
He’s been like that for quite a while. I posted about it last season. He was photographed in training with no top on and he’s certainly not fat. I just think he’s got one of those natural stocky builds that makes him look it at times when he’s a shirt on

you could be right.

i'm not so sure Hurrell has the same excuse :lol:
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Re: Rob lui Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:22 am  

User avatarBang wrote:
Bang User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Good Twitter account that. Lot 17a.
YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!
Re: Rob lui Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:01 am  

rugbyleague88 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

He looks far from lean to me: I think people think he is lean because he has big arms and shoulders. He's probably strategically placed his joggers to hide his gut and is breathing in. He clearly had a big gut on him last season.

Hurrell can make himself look relatively lean when breathing in, tensing and getting a picture / video from a good angle.

That video to me does not evidence that he has lost weight but guess we shall see in March / April.
Re: Rob lui Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:38 pm  

Ks84 wrote:
Ks84 Stevo's Armpit

rugbyleague88 wrote:
He looks far from lean to me: I think people think he is lean because he has big arms and shoulders. He's probably strategically placed his joggers to hide his gut and is breathing in. He clearly had a big gut on him last season.

Hurrell can make himself look relatively lean when breathing in, tensing and getting a picture / video from a good angle.

That video to me does not evidence that he has lost weight but guess we shall see in March / April.

I think we will have to agree to disagree
Re: Rob lui Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:52 pm  

Danibo160 wrote:
Danibo160 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I remember last season a team made a break and the only one tracking back was Lui who made the tackle and prevented a long distance try, I think hes just of a stocky build
Next