WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RD 12 | Hull Kingston Rovers (A)

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com RD 12 | Hull Kingston Rovers (A)

Re: RD 12 | Hull Kingston Rovers (A) Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:43 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

rugbyleague88 wrote:
Do people see Holroyd as first 17 now?

Liam Sutcliffe or Hurrell?

Walker or Myler?

Personally i dont see Tommy in the starting 17 every week at moment. Love the kid but he is still a kid and hes going to be a great player for Leeds for a long time but hes still very young and will need taking out from time to time to help build him up. Theres no need to rush him. Hes doing terrific tho. Watched him thru system and was always going to be a star in.my opinion.

Will be no choice between Liam and Hurrell now Harry has gone for tbe foreseeable both will play.

Myler is adding something to the attack right now. Walker is a talent but next stage for him is to develop the passing game a modern day full back needs. Walker is still developing physically and skillwise but ive no doubt he will get there and be outstanding. At moment tho im impressed with Myler at 1 i must say.
Re: RD 12 | Hull Kingston Rovers (A) Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:53 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Personally i dont see Tommy in the starting 17 every week at moment. Love the kid but he is still a kid and hes going to be a great player for Leeds for a long time but hes still very young and will need taking out from time to time to help build him up. Theres no need to rush him. Hes doing terrific tho. Watched him thru system and was always going to be a star in.my opinion.

Will be no choice between Liam and Hurrell now Harry has gone for tbe foreseeable both will play.

Myler is adding something to the attack right now. Walker is a talent but next stage for him is to develop the passing game a modern day full back needs. Walker is still developing physically and skillwise but ive no doubt he will get there and be outstanding. At moment tho im impressed with Myler at 1 i must say.

Agree Re Walker, Myler playing so well there will actually help his progression IMO as he can learn the passing game from him. I think we tend to forget how young Walker is because he broke through at such a young age.
Re: RD 12 | Hull Kingston Rovers (A) Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:06 pm  

doc-rhino wrote:
doc-rhino Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

myler at fb for me , poss walker to centre but will be liam and koni most weeks
Previous