WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022

Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:33 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

rollin thunder wrote:
21 in two weeks, needs to show he is more than championships std when he gets his chance, regardless of opposition, he has not shown enough yet. This year will be pretty much a right off for the whole league, but if he cannot force a starting spot next year then he is probably never going to. Said the same about Cameron Smith at the start of thus season and he really stepped up this year and has been one of our best players. Hopefully his jaw heals quickly. Hopefully Mclelland steps up soon.

My thoughts too
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:07 pm  
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

rollin thunder wrote:
Ageing Half backs moving to 13 Is a thing of the past, we may yet see a return to the ball playing 13 in the future at that may be Cameron Smith, but Lui will not move to 13
It would be only while Smith is out.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:42 pm  
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

rollin thunder wrote:
21 in two weeks, needs to show he is more than championships std when he gets his chance, regardless of opposition, he has not shown enough yet. This year will be pretty much a right off for the whole league, but if he cannot force a starting spot next year then he is probably never going to. Said the same about Cameron Smith at the start of thus season and he really stepped up this year and has been one of our best players. Hopefully his jaw heals quickly. Hopefully Mclelland steps up soon.
I agree but Mclelland has to be given a run of games which isnt going to happen unless Lui or Gale are injured for some considerable time.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:25 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Cam Smith had played around 40 games prior to this season. McLelland has played 4. Jeez people are so quick to write off young players on here.

Hes a talented kid, give him a chance. He needs game time tho i agree with that.
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:17 pm  

User avatarbatleyrhino wrote:
batleyrhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Halfback is the hardest position to come thru, there’s so much resting you your half, so any young kid is going to need some patience.
It's not how much talent you've got, it's what you do with it that counts.
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:49 pm  

doc-rhino wrote:
doc-rhino Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

fanstanningley wrote:
I agree but Mclelland has to be given a run of games which isnt going to happen unless Lui or Gale are injured for some considerable time.
win games in hand and we are joint top , need to play strongest team till out of the top 4
Re: NEW DEAL | Richie Myler - Expires: 2022 Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:02 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

doc-rhino wrote:
win games in hand and we are joint top , need to play strongest team till out of the top 4

We are out of top 4 now arent we?
Previous