WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RD 13 | Catalan Dragons (H)

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com RD 13 | Catalan Dragons (H)

Re: Fans return 30th September Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:44 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 2084
How do we know weve a game on 30th? Fixtures have only been announced for next weekend havent they?
Re: Fans return 30th September Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9287
Location: West Yorkshire
Radlinsky saying they would consider playing at Midnight if the government don’t let them have crowds in on the 30th - that would be interesting
Re: Fans return 30th September Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:33 am  
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 10087
Location: Pudsey
Is the free app to continue until we are allowed back in?
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:20 am  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20437
krisleeds wrote:
Whats the problem with getting people back?

Deaths are almost zero (most are back dated and some not even due to CV19 like the mysterious co-morbidity figures)

Cases can be found anywhere if you test like crazy in areas that have increased levels (Rochdale, Blackburn etc) - which is whats happening.

It doesn't help those that hide behind the sofas and are obsessed with masks, despite it being 6 months too late.


The whole situation is no longer scientific - its political willy waving.

We've had VE Day congas, Bank Holidays, BLM marches, Schools part opening, Pubs opening, Restaurants open and NO second wave.

How many more 'in 2 weeks times' do we have to wait?



CV19 is done. Its only the scaremongering MSM and state run BBC that are desperate for clicks to advertising that are keeping this whole situation alive.
:shock: oh dear another one who thinks hes immortal
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:33 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9287
Location: West Yorkshire
snowie wrote:
:shock: oh dear another one who thinks hes immortal


Whilst Krisleeds’ post is firmly in the wibble tinfoil hat category, he does have some semblance of a point as do you.

Nobody is immortal CV19 or not, I doubr CV19 will be ‘done’ at any point in the near future, that is why we have to start getting back to some kind of normality, the vulnerable should be sheilded but life is not 100% risk free
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:21 am  

Seth wrote:
Seth Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Posts: 2874
Location: Meltham
If you're to worry about the % involved in getting covid and it being fatal theres a 100 other things you should shield yourself from too. If you fall under the 'at risk'groups make the choices you feel you need to. The world needs to keep moving as the knock on effects are out weighing the virus itself.

My biggest fear is out of the millions returning to school theres say 1 fatality, while that would be sad (as all deaths are) it would be used as reason for schools not going back.
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 am  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20437
christopher wrote:
Whilst Krisleeds’ post is firmly in the wibble tinfoil hat category, he does have some semblance of a point as do you.

Nobody is immortal CV19 or not, I doubr CV19 will be ‘done’ at any point in the near future, that is why we have to start getting back to some kind of normality, the vulnerable should be sheilded but life is not 100% risk free
I'm pleased we are getting back to a little bit of normality but his comment of covid 19 being done is far from the fact, it wont be ever be done it is now another disease that the world has to contend with just waiting to rear its head again so to dismiss it is just ignorant.
I myself use masks when I am told to but away from situations don't but they are there as when I feel the need to use one and I'm classified as vulnerable
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:28 am  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 10124
I can’t see RL letting in fans for the rest of this season whilst there’s another positive Covid result coming out every week.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:27 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9287
Location: West Yorkshire
snowie wrote:
I'm pleased we are getting back to a little bit of normality but his comment of covid 19 being done is far from the fact, it wont be ever be done it is now another disease that the world has to contend with just waiting to rear its head again so to dismiss it is just ignorant.
I myself use masks when I am told to but away from situations don't but they are there as when I feel the need to use one and I'm classified as vulnerable


I know his comment about it being done is far from fact, as I say (and as you say) I doubt it will be done at any point in the near future.

That is exactly the reason why we need to start getting back to some kind of normality.
Re: Fans return 30th September Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:28 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9287
Location: West Yorkshire
Willzay wrote:
I can’t see RL letting in fans for the rest of this season whilst there’s another positive Covid result coming out every week.


RL will let fans back as soon as allowed, they can't afford not to.

Supporterss aren't going to be catching it from players, in fact players don't seem to be catching it from players.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArthurClues, christopher, Dadsylad, Danibo160, fanstanningley, flipper, gulfcoast_highwayman, Highbury Rhino, homme vaste, Jrrhino, Kowalski32, leedsbarmyarmy, LeedsLurch, Marty Grrrrrrrrrr!, OldFart2, RHINO-MARK, Richard_W, rugbyleague88, Shabino, splaz, Trebor1, Trojan Horse, wadbrough52 and 197 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,087,2691,17378,2964,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X