WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2020 Challenge Cup Sixth Round and Quarter Finals Draw

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com 2020 Challenge Cup Sixth Round and Quarter Finals Draw

mattsrhinos1978 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Good performance all round, Leeming and Martin with a lot of good work, Suttcliffes been solid covering Hurrell recently, Myler good again. Happy.
The Ghost of '99 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Shall we keep an eye out for Gotcha posting again? I'm sure he's not the sort of person who will only post when we lose.
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs."

User avatarRHINO-MARK wrote:
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I thought we were very very good tonight , i still dont agree witj L.Briscoe on the bench over another forward granted last night it worked. I thought our pack ran strong Newman was my M.O.M
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

bdrhino wrote:
bdrhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Thought lui improved on recent performances.
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

RHINO-MARK wrote:
I thought we were very very good tonight , i still dont agree witj L.Briscoe on the bench over another forward granted last night it worked. I thought our pack ran strong Newman was my M.O.M

Maybe one of the backs went in under a cloud i dont know. Handley departed at HT with hamstring injury so maybe he was a slight risk going in hence Briscoe being put on the bench.
Last edited by Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatarToosmooth wrote:
Toosmooth User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Hull KR were gash, but our attitude was right. Agree Liam Sutcliffe was solid and Rhyse best game. Tommy needs to protect the ball better. Can't keep giving him 1st carry if the ball is going to shoot out.

So was Cuthbo the late withdrawal?
PEOPLE BEFORE PROFIT!
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Jack Burton wrote:
On the team selection, didn't they say there was a late change to the team? So I don't think they intended for Luke Briscoe to be in the side.
If true then that makes sense.Its a shame Walters didnt get a run out.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Good win against an inform team. Forwards were excellent and Newman along with a Leeming had their best game of the season for me.

Danibo160 wrote:
Danibo160 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Thought leeming showed what he came in for last night, all round though we just completed the basics and we’re allowed to play our attacking game. Glad to see Ava doing big mins again

Unsure whether cuthbo or Thompson were the one to drop out though
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Thompson was cup tied.
PreviousNext