WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - when was gale announced captain ?

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com when was gale announced captain ?

Re: when was gale announced captain ? Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 am  
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

carnegiedweller wrote:
Interesting that the "leadership group" discussing pay cuts was Gale, Martin and Cuthbertson.

Few things on that: 1, No Steve Ward? Even with his injury I thought he would have some input. 2, Shows Gale has commanded the respect of his colleagues quickly and has fit straight in as a "leader". 3, I wonder if Cuthbo being involved means he's likely to be around for a while yet?

Some might say I'm over analysing it but there is nothing else better to do at the mo!!

I wonder if Cuthbertson is going to stay at the club in a coaching role once he’s hung up his boots
Re: when was gale announced captain ? Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:52 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
Ward and Myler to Toronto has been reported

Youd be mad to want to join Toronto IMO
Re: when was gale announced captain ? Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:44 am  

ploinerrhino wrote:
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Players wanted to join Toronto because it was money and contract lengths they could not get elsewhere . They should not be crying now , as they say you pay your money and take your chance .
Re: when was gale announced captain ? Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:58 am  

User avatarBang wrote:
Bang User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

They should not be crying now?

I'm not sure they've cried over the Toronto issue, but I'm sure they're well within their rights to do so if they felt like it.

Just thinking about it, I think Richie Myler is an ugly crier. Just get the picture he has a really ugly cry face. Know what I mean? That like ultra sob where they sorta grit their teeth and shudder. Don't know.
YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!
Previous