WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - R.I.P British RL
R.I.P British RL Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:07 pm  

MR FRISK wrote:
MR FRISK Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

After hearing all from your chief exe costing 4 million over 18 months and other clubs in a simmiler situation i'm afraid the game cannot last much longer as a game in the UK im afraid the virus and its reprocussions has killed off the game and it will only go on as a game for part timers :READING:
Re: R.I.P British RL Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:12 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Give over.
Re: R.I.P British RL Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:53 pm  
WelshRL&RUwatcher User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

MR FRISK wrote:
After hearing all from your chief exe costing 4 million over 18 months and other clubs in a simmiler situation i'm afraid the game cannot last much longer as a game in the UK im afraid the virus and its reprocussions has killed off the game and it will only go on as a game for part timers :READING:

Say that again please.
GBRL
Re: R.I.P British RL Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:51 am  

ploinerrhino wrote:
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

MR FRISK wrote:

Leeds will be the most hit club , but will survive as will all others
Re: R.I.P British RL Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 am  
rollin thunder Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

MR FRISK wrote:

Oh right if you say so, better start switching of the light then.

Yes the game and whole country is going to take a massive hit, but the game will bounce back, hopefully the lack of fans being able to go to games will see a post war type attendance upsurge, and that will help with any short fall.
Re: R.I.P British RL Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:24 am  
Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

If we cant make a go of it with all the off-field infrastructure, facilities, corporate and various other teams within our organisation then we deserve to go under.

Its going to be a lean few years for the game no doubt and some teams are REALLY going to struggle to cut their cloth accordingly but if we all stick together as a game / sport this storm will pass.
BELIEVE. BELIEF. BEYOND.

IT AIN'T WHERE YOUR FROM, ITS WHERE YOUR AT.

SWMC Coach's very own timekeeping aficionado & expert stair inspector.