u RLFANS.COM - Coronovirus update WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Coronovirus update
Re: Coronovirus update
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 am
Posted by finglas on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 am
finglas User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 297th / 78,031

Quiz Score: 256

Just checking if this site is in lockdown as well
Hail Stewie Griffin wrote:
All dumbies those Irish folk

So you've met my wife
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:58 pm
Posted by christopher on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:58 pm
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 621
Rep Position: 24th / 78,031

Quiz Score: 0

finglas wrote:
Just checking if this site is in lockdown as well

There's not much to talk about is there :-)

Although I', enjoying the full games they are uploading on youtube
Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 pm
Posted by Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 pm
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 42nd / 78,031

Quiz Score: 4

My uncle got a call from the club 2day to ask if he was ok and needed any supplies. What a fantastic club Leeds is. Absolutely first class.
Posted by glee on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 35
Rep Position: 281st / 78,031

Quiz Score: 0

For all those people now found with the prospect of having to self isolate and wondering how to pass the time, can I suggest something to do that is interesting, enjoyable, educational and cheap. It is to try writing a novel based on your own life and times.
This is something that I started doing as a hobby in 1988.
It was inspired by three things: my interest and knowledge of rugby league, its history and its characters, a family tree going back to 1777 and the old saying about work that "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."
Based on my own experiences, I have now written some general advice about how to get started.
Contact me at wgeofflee@gmail.com give me your name, location and club supported and I'll send it to you.

However if you would prefer to read one of my novels first why not try my latest one. It is called "Three Good Years" and has a background of Work, Family Life, Saving the NHS and Rugby League, all set between 2006 and 2008 in a fictional town somewhere 'near' to St Helens, Warrington and Wigan.
It is available from my publisher London League Publications. Visit their web site at http://www.llpshop.co.uk.Click on Books and then Fiction.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]
Previous