WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:30 pm  
mattsrhinos1978 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

christopher wrote:
Which fans.

FWIW what you have just witnessed last night is why the loan of Ferres wasn’t as stupid an idea as some on here made out, the rest of the season will throw up many situations like last night where we could potentially have to stand down up to 7 players at the very last minute, having a player like Ferres who can atep in and do a job is not a bad thing

What we witnessed last night is exactly why some fans thought it was a stupid idea, lads like Muizz should of been getting them minutes imo, now he knows just how far down the pecking order he is.

Fwiw i thought Ferres went pretty well last night, but him getting those minutes ahead of one of our youngsters is exactly why i didnt like the move to bring him back.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:03 pm  

User avatarRHINO-MARK wrote:
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

christopher wrote:
Which fans.

FWIW what you have just witnessed last night is why the loan of Ferres wasn’t as stupid an idea as some on here made out, the rest of the season will throw up many situations like last night where we could potentially have to stand down up to 7 players at the very last minute, having a player like Ferres who can atep in and do a job is not a bad thing

Completely disagree he did ok nothing special & definately nothing Walters O'Conner of Muizz couldnt have done.
You'd think he'd just emulated Morley or Ellis performance the way some a going on.
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:21 pm  

Seth wrote:
Seth Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

He did go alright but as has been mentioned, surely one of the younger middles were available
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Seth wrote:
He did go alright but as has been mentioned, surely one of the younger middles were available

We didn’t decide the team until an hour before kick off, the young lads will get a chance but they need to be prepared rather than chucking them in at literally the last minute
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:32 pm  

User avatarRHINO-MARK wrote:
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

christopher wrote:
We didn’t decide the team until an hour before kick off, the young lads will get a chance but they need to be prepared rather than chucking them in at literally the last minute

You mean those young lads who train with the 1st team day in day out? How much more prep do you need?
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:58 pm  

christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

RHINO-MARK wrote:
You mean those young lads who train with the 1st team day in day out? How much more prep do you need?

You realise that the whole team isn't actually training together at the moment as they are doing it in smaller groups.

Prep for a game, they probably need more than an hour I would have thought.

We are heading into a congested set of fixtures the younger players will get game time, enough for some on here to write them off at least ;-)
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:21 pm  
mattsrhinos1978 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

christopher wrote:
You realise that the whole team isn't actually training together at the moment as they are doing it in smaller groups.

Prep for a game, they probably need more than an hour I would have thought.

We are heading into a congested set of fixtures the younger players will get game time, enough for some on here to write them off at least ;-)

Some on here think they're good enough to handle a game on such short notice, id say thats more backing already than some on here who think they arnt.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:56 am  

User avatarfinglas wrote:
finglas User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

christopher wrote:

If we are heading into a congested set of fixtures and the plan is to use the young players, I would have thought that for each game 1/2 players would be in the 17 rotating them and giving them the opportunities, if further players drop out then they can be covered by the experienced heads.
Hail Stewie Griffin wrote:
All dumbies those Irish folk

So you've met my wife
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:50 am  

christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

mattsrhinos1978 wrote:
Some on here think they're good enough to handle a game on such short notice, id say thats more backing already than some on here who think they arnt.

Ive been on here long enough to know that the phrase 'some on here think' isn't necessarily the best endorsement of a situation (and I include myself in that by the way).
New RLFANS.COM T-Shirts Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:37 am  
Stockwell & Smales Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

As a Bulls fan I hear rumours he could be coming to us nrxt season. Think he may be a good signing at our level. What do you Rhinos think?
PreviousNext