WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:00 pm  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9033
Location: West Yorkshire
RHINO-MARK wrote:
Who's whining? Just pointing iut the obvious ,Sinfield has done great wrt Sva Martin Prior Hurrell & Mellor.
Lets not forget though that we have had Crosby Thompson Ablett T.Briscoe renewals which are car crash decisions plus the Furner appointment then not backing him.
Those are facts not whining precious.


I totally disagree with your thoughts on Furner - yes Sinfield hired the wrong guy but quickly realised it and like any good Manager sorted it out before it got too out of hand.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm  

User avatarRHINO-MARK wrote:
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Posts: 2128
christopher wrote:
I totally disagree with your thoughts on Furner - yes Sinfield hired the wrong guy but quickly realised it and like any good Manager sorted it out before it got too out of hand.

Thats fine mate.
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:21 pm  

Shabino wrote:
Shabino Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm
Posts: 260
Think Sinfield coming back will be huge in medium term. He's already leaving his mark. We won't go far wrong with him at the club. We should all know that.....
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:01 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 1873
Kev is still new to this role hes going to make mistakes along the way, its impossible not to, but one thing is certain he will do what he believes is right for Leeds.

The backroom staff he manages all seemed together and happy before the virus and thats largely down to Sir Kev. The club is on the right line.

Hes had some dark days in this role but hes got his head around it now.

Agar deserves a lot of praise also, done a terrific job developing players. He was Sinfields choice from the day Furner was sacked and it looks a good choice.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:40 pm  

User avatarRHINO-MARK wrote:
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Posts: 2128
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Kev is still new to this role hes going to make mistakes along the way, its impossible not to, but one thing is certain he will do what he believes is right for Leeds.

The backroom staff he manages all seemed together and happy before the virus and thats largely down to Sir Kev. The club is on the right line.

Hes had some dark days in this role but hes got his head around it now.

Agar deserves a lot of praise also, done a terrific job developing players. He was Sinfields choice from the day Furner was sacked and it looks a good choice.

Fair doos im certainly looking forward to seeing Cam Smith Newman & the introduction of Sam Walters & Tommy Holroyd.
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:18 am  

User avatarGotcha wrote:
Gotcha User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:11 pm
Posts: 17152
The point of Agar was “Sinfields” first choice when Furner was sacked, is simply not true. He was the only temporary choice available at that time, and Sinfield had actively started discussions elsewhere.

Of course his view might well have changed since, but it wasn’t the view at that time.

And it will be a corrected decision anyway when the time permits.
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:40 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 1873
Gotcha wrote:
The point of Agar was “Sinfields” first choice when Furner was sacked, is simply not true. He was the only temporary choice available at that time, and Sinfield had actively started discussions elsewhere.

Of course his view might well have changed since, but it wasn’t the view at that time.

And it will be a corrected decision anyway when the time permits.


Sorry Gotcha but that isnt true. Agar was Sinfields choice immediately. He was given the job on a temporary basis on Agars request and to see how things went between the pair. The only other coaches spoken to was the coaches who approached Leeds themselves ie Tony Smith.

I know for a fact that the day after the Bulls debacle Agar was Sinfields choice, Agar had been in charge a few days at that point,and i said repeatedly on here the job was Agars to lose. That was confirmed to me the following game after Bradford also.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:51 am  

User avatarBang wrote:
Bang User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Posts: 9455
Location: LDZ
Are you in the know?

Is Gotcha in the know too?
YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:27 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 1873
Bang wrote:
Are you in the know?

Is Gotcha in the know too?


Its all a mystery
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 am  

User avatarBang wrote:
Bang User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Posts: 9455
Location: LDZ
I'll take that as a no.
YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: apollosghost, Biff Tannen, Google [Bot] and 92 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,056,96969978,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts