WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL RD 23 | Hull FC (H)

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com SL RD 23 | Hull FC (H)

Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 am
Posted by Wilde 3 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 am
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 332
Rep Position: 70th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6664
I think you will beat us - you always do!

However, I do agree with the poster above with the fact that we need to target your centres. Connor will be against Hurrell (if Kelly is fit), and he might have that bit of class to avoid the big hits, and Griffin on the other side could give Newman a very tough afternoon.

Saying that though, when we are bad, we are very bad, and with a Semi Final the week after, which is realistically the only trophy we could challenge for, I think we may be slightly distracted
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:25 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:25 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
KaeruJim wrote:
Yeah actually if we are going to try McLelland this year, this game would be about right. Time to recover if it doesn't work - and if Hull are on we'll struggle to compete anyway IMO. Not sure it's good for Myler's confidence but survival is bigger than any individual.
Is McClelland playing well the reason I ask is against Bradford i thought looked way off the standard for SL ?
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:27 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
Wilde 3 wrote:
I think you will beat us - you always do!

However, I do agree with the poster above with the fact that we need to target your centres. Connor will be against Hurrell (if Kelly is fit), and he might have that bit of class to avoid the big hits, and Griffin on the other side could give Newman a very tough afternoon.

Saying that though, when we are bad, we are very bad, and with a Semi Final the week after, which is realistically the only trophy we could challenge for, I think we may be slightly distracted

Hopefully you won't risk Connor
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 pm
Posted by Seth on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 pm
Seth Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 240
Rep Position: 103rd / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Posts: 2475
Location: Meltham
If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you’ve always got, for me you lose nothing by putting mclelland in for Myler but you stand to gain much. That said I don’t think Agar will be brave enough.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:49 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
Seth wrote:
If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you’ve always got, for me you lose nothing by putting mclelland in for Myler but you stand to gain much. That said I don’t think Agar will be brave enough.

Agar did say he was considering making changes but as you say will be brave enough.Also you say you've nothing to lose but if McClelland isn't ready then there's not much chance of a gain.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:57 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:57 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
Seth wrote:
If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you’ve always got, for me you lose nothing by putting mclelland in for Myler but you stand to gain much. That said I don’t think Agar will be brave enough.

Myler is up on a charge of tripping one match penalty so if found guilty they will definitely be a change at 7.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:15 pm
Posted by KaeruJim on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:15 pm
KaeruJim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 730
Rep Position: 14th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 am
Posts: 1415
I don't think McLelland would let anybody down. It's just the physical aspect isn't it? He's very good in D for a half but it's different when you've got 18st SL props charging at you.

Honestly think the lad has a better all-round game than Myler, but whether this is the right team and right situation to put him in... then again when is the perfect time?
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (A)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
KaeruJim wrote:
I don't think McLelland would let anybody down. It's just the physical aspect isn't it? He's very good in D for a half but it's different when you've got 18st SL props charging at you.

Honestly think the lad has a better all-round game than Myler, but whether this is the right team and right situation to put him in... then again when is the perfect time?

He may definitely get his chance now that Myler is on a one game ban charge.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 pm
Posted by Frosties. on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 pm
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 412
Rep Position: 51st / 77,823

Quiz Score: 4

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 8982
Richie Myler banned for the game. Would expect either Smith, McLelland or Sutcliffe in the halves.

Walker
Briscoe Newman Hurrell Handley
Lui Sutcliffe
Seumanufagai Dwyer Peteru
Ferres Martin
Merrin

Lunt Oledzki/Cuthbertson/Singleton/Smith/Donaldson
Re: SL RD 23 | Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 194th / 77,823

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9581
Location: Pudsey
Frosties. wrote:
Richie Myler banned for the game. Would expect either Smith, McLelland or Sutcliffe in the halves.

Walker
Briscoe Newman Hurrell Handley
Lui Sutcliffe
Seumanufagai Dwyer Peteru
Ferres Martin
Merrin

Lunt Oledzki/Cuthbertson/Singleton/Smith/Donaldson
I think you have to go with McClelland if it's not working move Sutcliffe there.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aldy, Biff Tannen, BrisbaneRhino, Clearwing, Dadsylad, dddooommm, Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino, Gotcha, Him, Joshheff90, Jrrhino, Les Norton, lionarmour87, marathonman, Mark Laurie, Marty Grrrrrrrrrr!, mattsrhinos1978, ploinerrhino, RHINO-MARK, rugbyleague88, Seth, sharky64, tad rhino, taxi4stevesmith, The Phantom Horseman, Trebor1 and 275 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,957,6081,79477,8234,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 14:00
 CH1
OLDHAM
v
DONCASTER
TODAY 14:00
WSL
FEATHERSTONEW
v
YORKW
TODAY 16:00
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
WORKINGTON TOWN
TODAY 18:30
 CH
TORONTO
v
TOULOUSE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





17