WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H)

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H)

Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:42 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 1972
Win all 4 back to back? Personally with this team I really cant see it. Certainly cant see us getting anything at Saints or Cas away.

Must've missed the good performance v Wigan this year I thought we was pretty abject earlier in the year versus them but we are capable of beating or losing to Wigan and Catalans at home so fingers crossed.

But hey I hope I'm wrong. 4 wins would put us within touching distance of the 5 so let's hope so.
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:43 pm  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9161
Location: West Yorkshire
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Win all 4 back to back? Personally with this team I really cant see it. Certainly cant see us getting anything at Saints or Cas away.

Must've missed the good performance v Wigan this year I thought we was pretty abject earlier in the year versus them but we are capable of beating or losing to Wigan and Catalans at home so fingers crossed.

But hey I hope I'm wrong. 4 wins would put us within touching distance of the 5 so let's hope so.



I'm not saying we will win all 4, what I am saying is we can win all 4 judging on this years performances against the same teams.
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 pm  

ploinerrhino wrote:
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am
Posts: 1341
We can NOT win all 4 we have a chance against Wigan and Catalan , but the other two are a no chance and all 4 could be defeats . We have sneaked the last 2 with things in our favour
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:26 pm  

Mark Laurie wrote:
Mark Laurie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm
Posts: 1176
As others have said can't see a win at saints or cas, so tonight and home v Catalans are important.
Think Wigan have more quality and way more pace which is what concerns me most, although they were average last week v hull kr, tommy L still looked a key man.
Hope we get a win but as said 4 losses will leave us under huge pressure v HKR at home who I expect to pick up under smith.
Fingers crossed we can sneak a win tonight and ease pressure a bit more.
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 pm  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9161
Location: West Yorkshire
ploinerrhino wrote:
We can NOT win all 4 we have a chance against Wigan and Catalan , but the other two are a no chance and all 4 could be defeats . We have sneaked the last 2 with things in our favour


Of course we can win all 4, would you have said London coukd beat Wigan, Saints snd Leeds before they did just that?

Can and will are two very different things.
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:20 pm  

Charlie Sheen User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 10530
Location: Leeds
Myler gets worse.
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:23 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 2037
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Myler gets worse.


Hes sh^t
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:24 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 2037
We play some dumb rugby. We really do. Ferres if hes not dropping ball hes giving pens away. Our half backs are dead behind the eyes. No leader on the field
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:26 pm  

User avatarBiff Tannen wrote:
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 6760
Location: Hill Valley
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Myler gets worse.


Was never good enough to lead a team like Leeds around the park. I always said i would give him a chance but he just isn't any more than a bog standard half.Why they thought he was a better option than keeping McGuire i'll never know.
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Re: SL RD 18 | Wigan Warriors (H) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 2037
Biff Tannen wrote:
Was never good enough to lead a team like Leeds around the park. I always said i would give him a chance but he just isn't any more than a bog standard half.Why they thought he was a better option than keeping McGuire i'll never know.


Blame brian mac for that
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: C O Jones, D4mo78, gulfcoast_highwayman, Jrrhino, leedsbarmyarmy, mattsrhinos1978, OldFart2, Rogues Gallery, rugbyleague88, The Magic Rat and 106 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,9071,07478,2354,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts