FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The ONLY LUFC Football Thread
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:28 am  
Raphinas goal last night v Real was incredible.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:43 pm  
Yes superb. He’s some player. Huge huge loss for Leeds. Without him last year we were down by miles.

See Kateleare deal looking more promising, lots of reports saying Milan can’t stump up cash. One thing for certain we need someone of his class, we’re in need of a bit of extra class and goals.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:32 am  
Trebor1 wrote:
See Kateleare deal looking more promising, lots of reports saying Milan can’t stump up cash. One thing for certain we need someone of his class, we’re in need of a bit of extra class and goals.

Don`t know much about him tbh.
Is he worth 35/40 million?
Calvert Lewin at the price might be a better bet.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:58 am  
chapylad wrote:
Don`t know much about him tbh.
Is he worth 35/40 million?
Calvert Lewin at the price might be a better bet.


He’s very good. Played very well in champions league last season, ran rings round John stones when City played them. Full Belgian international already. Phil Hay was saying he’s very very good.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:45 pm  
Sunday's game changed to 6.45 ko
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:14 pm  
Decent performance tonight in front of 29,000 supporters.
Harrison much better, midfield did ok but will need to improve against PL teams.
Defence suspect Llorente/Koch and Struijk not really a LB.
Thought he might have given Drameh a run at LB second half.
On to Wolves.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:45 pm  
chapylad wrote:
Decent performance tonight in front of 29,000 supporters.
Harrison much better, midfield did ok but will need to improve against PL teams.
Defence suspect Llorente/Koch and Struijk not really a LB.
Thought he might have given Drameh a run at LB second half.
On to Wolves.

Drameh played against Man city u21s in a behind closed doors friendly yesterday.
There's definitely some progression with our pressing and attacking patterns, but we look very vulnerable on the counter.
Positive news on injuries too, Sinnestera may play against Wolves.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:15 am  
Jack Burton wrote:
Drameh played against Man city u21s in a behind closed doors friendly yesterday.
There's definitely some progression with our pressing and attacking patterns, but we look very vulnerable on the counter.
Positive news on injuries too, Sinnestera may play against Wolves.

Oh right I missed that game against City, Cheers JB.
Definitely vulnerable on the counter I agree.
If Sinnestera is fit who does he replace?
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:42 pm  
Not too sure about away kit white with blue paint spilt on it
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm  
Sorry yellow with blue paint spilt on it
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Once were Loiners and 138 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos