WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2

Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 am
Posted by krisleeds on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 am
krisleeds User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 94
Rep Position: 204th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am
Posts: 622
fanstanningley wrote:
who do you want us to sign at half back?


Reynolds at least like Merrin is an ex-Origin player
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 am
Posted by BrisbaneRhino on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 am
BrisbaneRhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 376
Rep Position: 50th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 11:46 pm
Posts: 9417
Location: 10 mins walk from Suncorp Stadium
Reynolds is not a good halfback. If you want mediocrity he's your man. He last played origin 5 years ago.

I've no idea who's available except Maloney has said he wants to play in england.

But I do know Reynolds sucks.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:41 pm
Posted by KaeruJim on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:41 pm
KaeruJim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 658
Rep Position: 16th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 am
Posts: 1211
If we do sign Maloney I hope it's not longer than a 2 year deal with maybe a 1 year option in the club's favour.

Even that would be pushing it for someone at his stage in career on the kind of money he'd want.

However, he is quality and would improve our side considerably if he can stay fit. Would also be great to have around for the younger players - we need some real class around the place for the lads to look up to I think.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Posted by fanstanningley on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:49 pm
fanstanningley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 58
Rep Position: 239th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 9452
Location: Pudsey
KaeruJim wrote:
If we do sign Maloney I hope it's not longer than a 2 year deal with maybe a 1 year option in the club's favour.

Even that would be pushing it for someone at his stage in career on the kind of money he'd want.

However, he is quality and would improve our side considerably if he can stay fit. Would also be great to have around for the younger players - we need some real class around the place for the lads to look up to I think.
I think he's gone on record saying if he came to SL it would have be a 2/3 year deal.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm
Posted by Bang on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm
Bang User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 203
Rep Position: 118th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: LDZ
2 years is fine.

We just need him!
YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Posted by Trebor1 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 420
Rep Position: 40th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 1066
We could have had Hastings for 2 years... for a lot less as well
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm
Posted by cheekydiddles on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm
cheekydiddles Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 127
Rep Position: 174th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:12 pm
Posts: 2641
Trebor1 wrote:
We could have had Hastings for 2 years... for a lot less as well


Not really as we wanted him now and it was going to cost us a reported transfer fee of £400k plus his wages on top and with the NRL clause he wanted, if we had granted him that, we might only have had him for 8 games and 1 season before he went back to the NRL which is the same dilemma Wigan will face, albeit without the upfront £400k transfer fee so not the same risk we were considering
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm
Posted by Biff Tannen on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 284
Rep Position: 81st / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 6455
Location: Hill Valley
krisleeds wrote:
Reynolds at least like Merrin is an ex-Origin player


So was Ben Cross.
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 am
Posted by Trebor1 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 am
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 420
Rep Position: 40th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 1066
cheekydiddles wrote:
Not really as we wanted him now and it was going to cost us a reported transfer fee of £400k plus his wages on top and with the NRL clause he wanted, if we had granted him that, we might only have had him for 8 games and 1 season before he went back to the NRL which is the same dilemma Wigan will face, albeit without the upfront £400k transfer fee so not the same risk we were considering


We should have just brought him in for next season.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V2
Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:51 am
Posted by sharky64 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:51 am
sharky64 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 63
Rep Position: 234th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:41 pm
Posts: 109
Have to say Lolohea played a belter yesterday and looks to have trimmed down, all seems to pointing in one direction here that the Club/Management is the problem.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


REST IN PEACE
ARCHIE BRUCE

RFL STATEMENT
--DONATE TO FUND--
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,941,08473677,7924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 1st Sep 15:00
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 6th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
LEEDS RHINOS
v
SALFORD
Fri 13th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WARRINGTON
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






17