FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:16 am  
chapylad wrote:
Don`t they still have 5 games left to our 3 and we are 6 points ahead?
If they win all their games they finish on 96 the same as us if we win all our 3.


Don't Leeds play Southampton last game of the season - so both sides can't win all their games :D

Leeds's goal difference is significantly greater?
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:25 pm  
Zoo Zoo Boom wrote:
Don't Leeds play Southampton last game of the season - so both sides can't win all their games :D

Leeds's goal difference is significantly greater?

Yes mate.
I was replying to Tad who said if we get one more win Southampton can`t catch us.
The number of wins for each of us is a maximum.
Clearly if they win all theirs we can only get 6 and if we win all ours they can only get 12.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:21 am  
Southampton looking good again aren't they but are playing pressure free. But, we've just to focus on our own games and stop worrying about others. If Leeds do win the next 2 we would be 4 clear of Ipswich as they don't play until we've played both Midds and QPR so that puts a lot of pressure on them.

Think ideally we probably want Leicester Southampton game to be a draw.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:22 pm  
I really do think we need 3 wins from 3 now.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:36 pm  
chapylad wrote:
I really do think we need 3 wins from 3 now.


Very possibly mate.. very hard to predict though. Crazy division
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:08 pm  
Trebor1 wrote:
Very possibly mate.. very hard to predict though. Crazy division

True mate.
Be a shame to get promoted as it`s certainly not boring this division as opposed to the predictability of the PL.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:52 pm  
Trouble is longer you’re in championship the harder it is to get out
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:59 pm  
Trebor1 wrote:
Trouble is longer you’re in championship the harder it is to get out

Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek.
I actually prefer watching the games in the Championship than the PL most of the time.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:17 am  
chapylad wrote:
Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek.
I actually prefer watching the games in the Championship than the PL most of the time.


Agree totally mate. There’s a pureness about it.. teams with very little ego and passionate fans at all clubs who don’t turn up to games with half n half scarves and film all the game on their mobiles! No VAR and the game is better for it. Just wish it didn’t cripple teams financially
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:30 am  
Trebor1 wrote:
Agree totally mate. There’s a pureness about it.. teams with very little ego and passionate fans at all clubs who don’t turn up to games with half n half scarves and film all the game on their mobiles! No VAR and the game is better for it. Just wish it didn’t cripple teams financially

Agree with all of that, unfortunately the big money is in the premier league. That’s what the American investors have in mind. Unfortunately if we don’t achieve promotion, we may suffer losing some decent players.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArthurClues and 182 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos