FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:51 am  
One rumour is the ladies have signed Amy Hardcastle from St. Helens.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:51 am  
RogerMoore wrote:
One rumour is the ladies have signed Amy Hardcastle from St. Helens.

She lives in Halifax so commuting will be slightly easier and she will get paid.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:57 pm  
Excellent signing by Leeds.

Sounds like there’s going to be a raid on the women’s game by the WNRL with a fair few in talks to make the move over to Aus.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:32 pm  
Fair play if they do. The woman's game in Aus is at least a decade ahead of the woman's game here both on and off the pitch.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:41 am  
Should the ladies game have its own threads now? Clearly generating more interest for those that wish to discuss ……
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:57 pm  
Good idea.

have now created a dedicated thread on main page.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:46 pm  
Off topic and I know there is a thread on it somewhere but no easy way to search for it
Has RS named a captain yet and I missed it or are we still none the wiser
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:17 pm  
The Mole (who is often miles off with English-based stories) is suggesting Fusitu'a wants out and a return to the NRL. I doubt he'll leave before the end of the year but I can definitely see this season being his last. It will be interesting to see where he might go in the NRL though as he'll have to improve a lot this year to have many clubs wanting him.

Also see Ava signed for Leigh. Not a surprise as he was clearly not part of the Dogs plan. Shame he left as he was the sort of player we desperately lacked the last two years, just a big consistent prop. Hopefully Lisone can fill that role.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:20 am  
If Fusi goes he needs replacing imo. When fit he’s very useful. Powerful and a quality try scorer. Not sure we’ve the young players to replace him at present.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:12 am  
Once were Loiners wrote:
The Mole (who is often miles off with English-based stories) is suggesting Fusitu'a wants out and a return to the NRL. I doubt he'll leave before the end of the year but I can definitely see this season being his last. It will be interesting to see where he might go in the NRL though as he'll have to improve a lot this year to have many clubs wanting him.

Also see Ava signed for Leigh. Not a surprise as he was clearly not part of the Dogs plan. Shame he left as he was the sort of player we desperately lacked the last two years, just a big consistent prop. Hopefully Lisone can fill that role.

Hmm, I think he may be angling for a return in the future for sure, you cant underestimate homesickness etc as it eats away slowly but I wouldve thought having one of his "best mates" in Lisone coming in this may ease.

He's been unlucky with injuries which has kept him out of the team which is never good but hes going to have to have a good run in the team to show NRL teams hes worth a punt as hes not really pulled up any trees here up to press mainly due to injury but all the ingredients are still there and heres hoping he can get a settled run in the squad.
PreviousNext