FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The Bulls away..
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:14 am  
The Sweet Centre is the best curry house in sadfud
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:15 am  
Where does all funding come from? The main groups of tickets, sponsorship, corporate. And the small amount from central funding now. Leveraged to some extent by advertising- in print and social media footprint.
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:33 am  
Encouraged wrote:
sadfud

:SUBMISSION:

Haha. Don't mind the sweet centre. The Punjab Grill Centre on Legrams Lane is also very good but dishes can be mega mega hot.

Does Fax have a decent curry house? Would be good to have a few recommendations before our return fixture. I usually like Pajaree's Thai place which is always memorable especially for the lady in charge who is a real character.
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:43 am  
How did Smith and Hudson get on? Saw that Hudson had to go off for a HIA. Did he end up getting back on?
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:57 am  
Bullseye wrote:
:SUBMISSION:

Haha. Don't mind the sweet centre. The Punjab Grill Centre on Legrams Lane is also very good but dishes can be mega mega hot.

Does Fax have a decent curry house? Would be good to have a few recommendations before our return fixture. I usually like Pajaree's Thai place which is always memorable especially for the lady in charge who is a real character.

Sultan Mahal.
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:15 am  
Miserybusiness wrote:
Sultan Mahal.

Really??? https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restauran ... gland.html
Miserybusiness wrote:
Sultan Mahal.

Really??? https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restauran ... gland.html
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:20 am  
@highlander, sale of tickets to your 4000 gate? Yeah!
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:34 am  

Always spot on for me and would be my first choice...but havent been for a while as others have different preferences.

Always spot on for me and would be my first choice...but havent been for a while as others have different preferences.
Re: The Bulls away.. : Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:36 am  
excruciatingterror wrote:
How did Smith and Hudson get on? Saw that Hudson had to go off for a HIA. Did he end up getting back on?

Hard to evaluate on a dark night/muddy pitch..but didnt notice Smith and Hudson hurt himself trying to put a shot on and didnt return...assume that meant a failed HIA..
Re: The Bulls away.. : Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 pm  
Miserybusiness wrote:
Sultan Mahal.

Used to be brill, and tbh not been for a while, but must have changed owners or something.
Previous