FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Newcastle Home
Re: Newcastle Home : Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:35 pm  
I thought it took us about 30 minutes to get going and then like as been said we didn't need to get out of 2nd gear to score our points. It was great to see brad back out there and interesting listening to simon in is post match interview about everything that it takes to get back from a injury like that in the time that brad as in a part time environment lets hope he can go from strength to strength from now on. I would also give a mention to kevin larroyer who i thought made a good impact off the bench by running straight and hard keeping it simple and doing is job well.
Re: Newcastle Home : Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:52 pm  
faxcar wrote:
Mixed bag with some good moments and plenty of effort and intent just our timing seemed a bit off on some of the plays that let us down.
Not sure why Arundel was switched to the left when he and Aston had been so effective against Sheffield.
One more win will guarantee 3rd spot with virtually a full squad to choose from going into the play offs so pretty good overall.

So that Zac and lachlan are not on same side
Previous