RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fantasy league
Fantasy league Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:50 pm  
Fantasy league
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:50 pm  

neilgreenwood User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 869
Member for 12 years
It’s that time again to pick your teams for fantasy league ..

For details email stephen.thomas59@yahoo.co.uk
It’s that time again to pick your teams for fantasy league ..

For details email stephen.thomas59@yahoo.co.uk
fax untill i die
Re: Fantasy league Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:09 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:09 pm  
The Charlie Caroli User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm
Posts: 403
Member for 1 year
neilgreenwood wrote:
It’s that time again to pick your teams for fantasy league ..

For details email stephen.thomas59@yahoo.co.uk

Good afternoon Ste , can you please tell me where I can find the results and latest standings of your fantasy league .
neilgreenwood wrote:
It’s that time again to pick your teams for fantasy league ..

For details email stephen.thomas59@yahoo.co.uk

Good afternoon Ste , can you please tell me where I can find the results and latest standings of your fantasy league .
Re: Fantasy league Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:04 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:04 pm  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 854
Member for 4 years
The Charlie Caroli wrote:
Good afternoon Ste , can you please tell me where I can find the results and latest standings of your fantasy league .

You were in top 5 of initial table.I was second overall last season but like a Fax got off to a shocker last weekend...
Re: Fantasy league Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:11 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:11 pm  
The Charlie Caroli User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm
Posts: 403
Member for 1 year
Beaujangles wrote:
You were in top 5 of initial table.I was second overall last season but like a Fax got off to a shocker last weekend...

Thanks B,I have entered 2teams this year ,can you tell me where I can view the weeks scores and the League table as the season progresses ,thanks in advance .
Re: Fantasy league Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:10 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:10 pm  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 854
Member for 4 years
The Charlie Caroli wrote:
Thanks B,I have entered 2teams this year ,can you tell me where I can view the weeks scores and the League table as the season progresses ,thanks in advance .

I got an email on Tuesday,which I’ve since deleted.Steve May pick up on your post,but if not
i’l sort something for you next Tuesday after the Fev defeat.. :lol:
Re: Fantasy league Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:09 am  
Re: Fantasy league
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:09 am  
The Charlie Caroli User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm
Posts: 403
Member for 1 year
Beaujangles wrote:
I got an email on Tuesday,which I’ve since deleted.Steve May pick up on your post,but if not
i’l sort something for you next Tuesday after the Fev defeat.. :lol:

Great stuff Beaujangles, I really appreciate it ,as you say after our defeat on Tuesday , I like that .
Re: Fantasy league Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:18 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:18 pm  

User avatarswifty62 wrote:
swifty62 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 4896
Location: on the outskirts of halifax
Member for 13 years
not had any results either.
been around here long time, thought would start posting...........
Re: Fantasy league Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:31 am  
Re: Fantasy league
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:31 am  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 854
Member for 4 years
STEVE'S FANTASY TABLE MANAGER POS'N POINTS TOTAL
TURNERS TRUMPS Michael Turner 1 126
PASS ME THE BALL Hugo Baldwin 2 122
CASHFAX EXPRESS Richard Watmough 3 118
SUNNYDAZE AHEAD John Marshall 4 116
GET "EM ONSIDE Alan Veal 5 114
GREETLAND PANTHERS John Goldsmith 6= 112
METROPOLIS MARAUDERS Billy Jones 6= 112
LINDA'S LOVELIES Linda Sloane 8 108
CHARLIE KNOWS Charlie Caroli 9= 106
DC'S 13 Andrew Lawson 9= 106
THE DAZZLERS Darrel Berry 9= 106
CAROLIS CLOWNS Ian Colbeck 9= 106
BRING THE SCRUM BACK!!!! Matt Baldwin 13= 104
PAINTERS PICK Billy Painter 13= 104
ROGUE RUNNERS Ben Crowther 15 102
MUSKOKA BEARS John & Linda Kitson 16= 98
ATCOS 13 Robert Atkinson 16= 98
WARLEY HOPEFUL Neil Anderton 16= 98
HACO RLFC Michael Dollman 19 96
LETS GO FOR IT Sean Oldroyd 20 92
WOODYFAX 2 Martin Wood 21= 90
RINCON DISPLAYERS John Farley 21= 90
SHAW'S SHOTS Alex Shaw 21= 90
SUTTY'S SUPERSTARS Callum Sutcliffe 21= 90
NOAH JACKS ALL STARS Alan Porter 25 88
PADDOCK PANTHERS RETURNS Steve Thomas 26= 86
AMANDA'S BARMY ARMY Amanda Thomas 26= 86
FAXLADS Alan Bennett 26= 86
THEO'S PANTHERS Richard Forrest 29= 84
WOODYFAX 1 Martin Wood 29= 84
FAX ON FIRE 22 Neil Crowther 29= 84
GARY'S GREATEST Gary Ingham 32= 82
HALIPANTHERFAX Jo Crossley 32= 82
DAVE'S DESPERADOS David Haigh 32= 82
BLAZING BALLBREAKERS Jonathan Heap 35 80
BULLS VARIANT Neil Greenwood 36= 78
MAUREEN'S MARAUDERS Maureen Booth 36= 78
HANDY LADS Britt Spencer 38= 76
BAMF'S BUFFALOS Chris & Luke Bamforth 38= 76
BALZAT Richard Kelsall 38= 76
PLAYOFF PANTHERS Dave Hargreaves 41= 74
PANTHERS IN TOWN Neil Greenwood 41= 74
RIGGERS RLFC Steve Robertshaw 41= 74
SHAMROCK RLFC Frank Farrell 41= 74
TRYLINE TORMENTORS Jonathan Heap 41= 74
THE CLARET PANTHERS Russ Greenwood 41= 74
BRAYFAX Alan Bray 47 72
THE PANTHERS ARE ON THE PROWL Hilda Hardy 48 70
PUDDY CATS Caron Robertshaw 49 68
WILD CATS Geraldine Berridge 50= 66
CONFERENCE PAIR Ian Beaumont 50= 66
PLUMBERS DELIGHT Tudor Clayton 50= 66
ELIJA BLUES Angela Thompson 50= 66
BRADFORD DUKES Brad Stansfield 54= 64
CENTAURS 2 Gwyn Thomas 54= 64
SKYBET Gaz Blackburn 56= 62
MARS BARS Margaret & Barbara 56= 62
JAYKAYS HEROES John Kolano 58= 60
UP THE PANTHERS Steve Thomas 58= 60
BOB'S ANGELS Helen Spedding 60 58
HIGH HOOPS Bob Spencer 61 56
CENTAURS 1 Gwyn Thomas 62= 54
WELSH CONNECTIONS Amy Thomas/Paul Prescott 62= 54
HEATHENS RLFC Oli Burbidge 64 52
DAVE'S DIAMONDS David Durbin 65 50
HOPEFUL BUNCH Jon Crowther 66 46
KYLE'S KINGS Kyle Hegney 67 44
DALEY THOMPSON SUPREME Geoffrey Thompson 68 42
MIXED ALLSORTS Brian & Trevor 69 36
STATE SIDE Alex Spencer 70 34
COPLEY BUILDERS Julian Bland 71 32
CHLOE'S CHARGERS Chloe Thomas 72 22

ROUND 2
MATCHES PLAYED ON SUNDAY 6th & MONDAY 7th FEBRUARY
Re: Fantasy league Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:13 am  
Re: Fantasy league
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:13 am  
The Charlie Caroli User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm
Posts: 403
Member for 1 year
Beaujangles wrote:
STEVE'S FANTASY TABLE MANAGER POS'N POINTS TOTAL
TURNERS TRUMPS Michael Turner 1 126
PASS ME THE BALL Hugo Baldwin 2 122
CASHFAX EXPRESS Richard Watmough 3 118
SUNNYDAZE AHEAD John Marshall 4 116
GET "EM ONSIDE Alan Veal 5 114
GREETLAND PANTHERS John Goldsmith 6= 112
METROPOLIS MARAUDERS Billy Jones 6= 112
LINDA'S LOVELIES Linda Sloane 8 108
CHARLIE KNOWS Charlie Caroli 9= 106
DC'S 13 Andrew Lawson 9= 106
THE DAZZLERS Darrel Berry 9= 106
CAROLIS CLOWNS Ian Colbeck 9= 106
BRING THE SCRUM BACK!!!! Matt Baldwin 13= 104
PAINTERS PICK Billy Painter 13= 104
ROGUE RUNNERS Ben Crowther 15 102
MUSKOKA BEARS John & Linda Kitson 16= 98
ATCOS 13 Robert Atkinson 16= 98
WARLEY HOPEFUL Neil Anderton 16= 98
HACO RLFC Michael Dollman 19 96
LETS GO FOR IT Sean Oldroyd 20 92
WOODYFAX 2 Martin Wood 21= 90
RINCON DISPLAYERS John Farley 21= 90
SHAW'S SHOTS Alex Shaw 21= 90
SUTTY'S SUPERSTARS Callum Sutcliffe 21= 90
NOAH JACKS ALL STARS Alan Porter 25 88
PADDOCK PANTHERS RETURNS Steve Thomas 26= 86
AMANDA'S BARMY ARMY Amanda Thomas 26= 86
FAXLADS Alan Bennett 26= 86
THEO'S PANTHERS Richard Forrest 29= 84
WOODYFAX 1 Martin Wood 29= 84
FAX ON FIRE 22 Neil Crowther 29= 84
GARY'S GREATEST Gary Ingham 32= 82
HALIPANTHERFAX Jo Crossley 32= 82
DAVE'S DESPERADOS David Haigh 32= 82
BLAZING BALLBREAKERS Jonathan Heap 35 80
BULLS VARIANT Neil Greenwood 36= 78
MAUREEN'S MARAUDERS Maureen Booth 36= 78
HANDY LADS Britt Spencer 38= 76
BAMF'S BUFFALOS Chris & Luke Bamforth 38= 76
BALZAT Richard Kelsall 38= 76
PLAYOFF PANTHERS Dave Hargreaves 41= 74
PANTHERS IN TOWN Neil Greenwood 41= 74
RIGGERS RLFC Steve Robertshaw 41= 74
SHAMROCK RLFC Frank Farrell 41= 74
TRYLINE TORMENTORS Jonathan Heap 41= 74
THE CLARET PANTHERS Russ Greenwood 41= 74
BRAYFAX Alan Bray 47 72
THE PANTHERS ARE ON THE PROWL Hilda Hardy 48 70
PUDDY CATS Caron Robertshaw 49 68
WILD CATS Geraldine Berridge 50= 66
CONFERENCE PAIR Ian Beaumont 50= 66
PLUMBERS DELIGHT Tudor Clayton 50= 66
ELIJA BLUES Angela Thompson 50= 66
BRADFORD DUKES Brad Stansfield 54= 64
CENTAURS 2 Gwyn Thomas 54= 64
SKYBET Gaz Blackburn 56= 62
MARS BARS Margaret & Barbara 56= 62
JAYKAYS HEROES John Kolano 58= 60
UP THE PANTHERS Steve Thomas 58= 60
BOB'S ANGELS Helen Spedding 60 58
HIGH HOOPS Bob Spencer 61 56
CENTAURS 1 Gwyn Thomas 62= 54
WELSH CONNECTIONS Amy Thomas/Paul Prescott 62= 54
HEATHENS RLFC Oli Burbidge 64 52
DAVE'S DIAMONDS David Durbin 65 50
HOPEFUL BUNCH Jon Crowther 66 46
KYLE'S KINGS Kyle Hegney 67 44
DALEY THOMPSON SUPREME Geoffrey Thompson 68 42
MIXED ALLSORTS Brian & Trevor 69 36
STATE SIDE Alex Spencer 70 34
COPLEY BUILDERS Julian Bland 71 32
CHLOE'S CHARGERS Chloe Thomas 72 22

ROUND 2
MATCHES PLAYED ON SUNDAY 6th & MONDAY 7th FEBRUARY

Thanks B.
Re: Fantasy league Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:56 pm  
Re: Fantasy league
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:56 pm  
The Charlie Caroli User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm
Posts: 403
Member for 1 year
Beaujangles wrote:
STEVE'S FANTASY TABLE MANAGER POS'N POINTS TOTAL
TURNERS TRUMPS Michael Turner 1 126
PASS ME THE BALL Hugo Baldwin 2 122
CASHFAX EXPRESS Richard Watmough 3 118
SUNNYDAZE AHEAD John Marshall 4 116
GET "EM ONSIDE Alan Veal 5 114
GREETLAND PANTHERS John Goldsmith 6= 112
METROPOLIS MARAUDERS Billy Jones 6= 112
LINDA'S LOVELIES Linda Sloane 8 108
CHARLIE KNOWS Charlie Caroli 9= 106
DC'S 13 Andrew Lawson 9= 106
THE DAZZLERS Darrel Berry 9= 106
CAROLIS CLOWNS Ian Colbeck 9= 106
BRING THE SCRUM BACK!!!! Matt Baldwin 13= 104
PAINTERS PICK Billy Painter 13= 104
ROGUE RUNNERS Ben Crowther 15 102
MUSKOKA BEARS John & Linda Kitson 16= 98
ATCOS 13 Robert Atkinson 16= 98
WARLEY HOPEFUL Neil Anderton 16= 98
HACO RLFC Michael Dollman 19 96
LETS GO FOR IT Sean Oldroyd 20 92
WOODYFAX 2 Martin Wood 21= 90
RINCON DISPLAYERS John Farley 21= 90
SHAW'S SHOTS Alex Shaw 21= 90
SUTTY'S SUPERSTARS Callum Sutcliffe 21= 90
NOAH JACKS ALL STARS Alan Porter 25 88
PADDOCK PANTHERS RETURNS Steve Thomas 26= 86
AMANDA'S BARMY ARMY Amanda Thomas 26= 86
FAXLADS Alan Bennett 26= 86
THEO'S PANTHERS Richard Forrest 29= 84
WOODYFAX 1 Martin Wood 29= 84
FAX ON FIRE 22 Neil Crowther 29= 84
GARY'S GREATEST Gary Ingham 32= 82
HALIPANTHERFAX Jo Crossley 32= 82
DAVE'S DESPERADOS David Haigh 32= 82
BLAZING BALLBREAKERS Jonathan Heap 35 80
BULLS VARIANT Neil Greenwood 36= 78
MAUREEN'S MARAUDERS Maureen Booth 36= 78
HANDY LADS Britt Spencer 38= 76
BAMF'S BUFFALOS Chris & Luke Bamforth 38= 76
BALZAT Richard Kelsall 38= 76
PLAYOFF PANTHERS Dave Hargreaves 41= 74
PANTHERS IN TOWN Neil Greenwood 41= 74
RIGGERS RLFC Steve Robertshaw 41= 74
SHAMROCK RLFC Frank Farrell 41= 74
TRYLINE TORMENTORS Jonathan Heap 41= 74
THE CLARET PANTHERS Russ Greenwood 41= 74
BRAYFAX Alan Bray 47 72
THE PANTHERS ARE ON THE PROWL Hilda Hardy 48 70
PUDDY CATS Caron Robertshaw 49 68
WILD CATS Geraldine Berridge 50= 66
CONFERENCE PAIR Ian Beaumont 50= 66
PLUMBERS DELIGHT Tudor Clayton 50= 66
ELIJA BLUES Angela Thompson 50= 66
BRADFORD DUKES Brad Stansfield 54= 64
CENTAURS 2 Gwyn Thomas 54= 64
SKYBET Gaz Blackburn 56= 62
MARS BARS Margaret & Barbara 56= 62
JAYKAYS HEROES John Kolano 58= 60
UP THE PANTHERS Steve Thomas 58= 60
BOB'S ANGELS Helen Spedding 60 58
HIGH HOOPS Bob Spencer 61 56
CENTAURS 1 Gwyn Thomas 62= 54
WELSH CONNECTIONS Amy Thomas/Paul Prescott 62= 54
HEATHENS RLFC Oli Burbidge 64 52
DAVE'S DIAMONDS David Durbin 65 50
HOPEFUL BUNCH Jon Crowther 66 46
KYLE'S KINGS Kyle Hegney 67 44
DALEY THOMPSON SUPREME Geoffrey Thompson 68 42
MIXED ALLSORTS Brian & Trevor 69 36
STATE SIDE Alex Spencer 70 34
COPLEY BUILDERS Julian Bland 71 32
CHLOE'S CHARGERS Chloe Thomas 72 22

ROUND 2
MATCHES PLAYED ON SUNDAY 6th & MONDAY 7th FEBRUARY

B, can you please post a update on the latest positions of the Fantasy League ,thank you .

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hudd-Shay, Listenup94 and 52 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Halifax Panthers


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
4m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
The Biffs Ba
344
6m
Relegation Thoughts
Redscat
54
11m
Wigan H - a must win
mwindass
129
12m
Squad for Leeds
Kettykat
121
22m
Last Days of Tone
Just hoping
11
22m
Clear out
rubber ducki
319
22m
Helen Skelton
Captain Hook
2
27m
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
The Biffs Ba
187
35m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23570
48m
The hallmark of a great team
Captain Hook
18
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
36s
Mr Carter
lampyboy
157
36s
Bans
warrior1872
16
38s
Last Days of Tone
Just hoping
11
40s
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
The Biffs Ba
187
43s
Reserve grade threaD
mwindass
102
44s
Second Half Rally Gives Dragons The Points At Craven Park
RLFANS News
1
47s
Dual registration with Sheffield Eagles
Wildthing
6
1m
Tonights match v Saints
DallasMead2
116
1m
David Fifita Interview
musson
5
1m
Cup final crowd
hengirl
74
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Second Half Rally Gives Dragons The Points At Craven Park
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Helen Skelton
Captain Hook
2
TODAY
Tickets
Pieman
1
TODAY
St Helens Off Contract 2023 - James Roby Retiring
Sadfish
1
TODAY
TODAYS MATCHES Saturday 21st of May 2022
Marvin
1
Random Topics selected.
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.31Million 2,058 79,06034,030
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RL CHAT MEMBERS ONLY
RLFANS Match Centre

TABLES:
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2022-R11
 FT
Hover 
St.George
24-18
NZ Warriors
 FT
Hover 
NQL Cowboys
36-6
Melbourne
 FT
Hover 
Sydney
12-32
Penrith
     Super League XXVII-R13
 FT 
Hull KR
8-20
Catalans
       League One 2022-R9
 FT 
Swinton
54-16
Cornwall
 FT 
Rochdale
46-28
Doncaster
 FT 
West Wales
12-50
Hunslet
     Super League XXVII-R13
 FT 
Hull FC
31-22
Wigan
       Championship 2022-R12
 FT 
Featherstone
78-0
Whitehaven

L
I
V
E

 
18:00
Bradford
36-20
Newcastle
Second Half
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2022-R12
15:00
York
v
Halifax
 Thu 2nd Jun
       Championship 2022-R13
15:00
Halifax
v
Dewsbury
 Sun 5th Jun
       Championship 2022-R14
15:00
Leigh
v
Halifax
 Sun 12th Jun
       Championship 2022-R15
15:00
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
 Mon 27th Jun
       Championship 2022-R16
19:45
Barrow
v
Halifax
 Sun 3rd Jul
       Championship 2022-R17
15:00
Dewsbury
v
Halifax
 Mon 11th Jul
       Championship 2022-R18
19:45
Halifax
v
York
 Sun 17th Jul
       Championship 2022-R19
15:00
Halifax
v
Workington
 Sun 24th Jul
       Championship 2022-R20
15:00
LondonB
v
Halifax
 Sat 30th Jul
       Championship 2022-R21
17:15
Bradford
v
Halifax
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st May
CH
LIVE

17:30
Featherstone78-0Whitehaven
L1
LIVE

14:00
Swinton54-16Cornwall
SL
LIVE

12:30
Hull KR8-20Catalans
Sun 22nd May
CH RND: 12
15:00
Leigh-Workington
Mon 23rd May
CH RND: 12
19:45
Sheffield-Widnes
Sat 28th May
CC2022 RND: 9
15:00
Wigan-Huddersfield
1895 RND: 3
12:00
Featherstone-Leigh
Thu 2nd Jun
CH RND: 13
12:30
Workington-LondonB
Fri 3rd Jun
SL RND: 14
20:00
Warrington-Leeds
Sat 4th Jun
SL RND: 14
14:00
Castleford-Wigan
Mon 6th Jun
CH RND: 14
19:45
Featherstone-Bradford
Fri 10th Jun
SL RND: 15
20:00
Salford-Wigan
Sat 11th Jun
SL RND: 15
18:00
Catalans-Hull FC
Mon 13th Jun
CH RND: 15
19:45
Leigh-Featherstone
Sat 18th Jun
MINT2022 RND: 1
17:30
England-ALL STARS
WINT2022 RND: 1
15:00
ENGLAND-FRANCE
Thu 23rd Jun
SL RND: 16
20:00
St.Helens-Leeds
Fri 24th Jun
SL RND: 16
20:00
Warrington-Hull FC
Sun 26th Jun
SL RND: 16
15:15
Hull KR-Huddersfield
Mon 27th Jun
CH RND: 16
19:45
Barrow-Halifax
Sat 21st May
CH
LIVE
Bradford36-20Newcastle
CH
LIVE
Featherstone78-0Whitehaven
NRL
LIVE
St.George24-18NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
NQL Cowboys36-6Melbourne
NRL
LIVE
Sydney12-32Penrith
L1
LIVE
Swinton54-16Cornwall
L1
LIVE
Rochdale46-28Doncaster
L1
LIVE
West Wales12-50Hunslet
SL
LIVE
Hull FC31-22Wigan
SL
LIVE
Hull KR8-20Catalans
Fri 20th May
NRL RND: 11 Wests36-22Canterbury
NRL RND: 11 Parramatta22-20Manly
SL RND: 13 Huddersfield17-16Toulouse
SL RND: 13 Leeds24-6Wakefield
SL RND: 13 Salford30-14Castleford
Thu 19th May
NRL RND: 11 Newcastle12-36Brisbane
SL RND: 13 Warrington10-12St.Helens
Mon 16th May
CH RND: 11 Batley0-52Leigh
Sun 15th May
CH RND: 11 Barrow26-12Workington
CH RND: 11 Bradford6-20York
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2022 ROUND : 12
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Featherstone 12 488 146 342 23
Leigh 11 424 86 338 20
York 11 276 166 110 18
Halifax 11 298 176 122 14
Batley 10 226 193 33 13
Barrow 11 215 254 -39 13
 
Bradford 12 252 255 -3 12
Sheffield 10 246 204 42 10
Widnes 11 263 290 -27 10
Newcastle 12 242 298 -56 10
Whitehaven 12 182 422 -240 6
Dewsbury 11 151 366 -215 4
LondonB 11 140 310 -170 3
Workington 11 128 365 -237 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2022 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Crusaders 8 335 106 229 16
Keighley 7 290 48 242 14
Rochdale 9 376 200 176 14
Swinton 8 346 131 215 12
Doncaster 9 264 242 22 10
Hunslet 8 226 168 58 9
 
Oldham 7 222 160 62 5
Midlands 7 204 232 -28 4
West Wales 8 60 462 -402 2
LondonS 7 92 374 -282 0
Cornwall 8 106 398 -292 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVII ROUND : 13
 PLDFADIFFPTS
St.Helens 13 308 126 182 22
Catalans 13 290 172 118 20
Wigan 13 332 271 61 18
Huddersfield 13 289 226 63 17
Hull FC 13 284 230 54 16
Castleford 13 285 288 -3 12
 
Hull KR 13 210 256 -46 12
Warrington 13 268 310 -42 10
Salford 13 263 312 -49 10
Leeds 13 193 246 -53 9
Wakefield 13 198 324 -126 6
Toulouse 13 202 361 -159 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2022 ROUND : 11
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 11 408 178 230 18
Penrith 11 322 189 133 18
NQL Cowboys 11 287 131 156 16
Brisbane 11 233 181 52 14
Parramatta 11 281 233 48 14
Cronulla 10 219 168 51 12
Sydney 11 233 200 33 12
Souths 10 224 203 21 10
 
Manly 11 212 252 -40 10
St.George 11 175 258 -83 10
Canberra 10 158 211 -53 8
NZ Warriors 11 198 287 -89 8
Gold Coast 10 160 240 -80 6
Wests 11 162 254 -92 6
Newcastle 11 136 284 -148 6
Canterbury 11 118 257 -139 4
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
4m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
The Biffs Ba
344
6m
Relegation Thoughts
Redscat
54
11m
Wigan H - a must win
mwindass
129
12m
Squad for Leeds
Kettykat
121
22m
Last Days of Tone
Just hoping
11
22m
Clear out
rubber ducki
319
22m
Helen Skelton
Captain Hook
2
27m
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
The Biffs Ba
187
35m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23570
48m
The hallmark of a great team
Captain Hook
18
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
36s
Mr Carter
lampyboy
157
36s
Bans
warrior1872
16
38s
Last Days of Tone
Just hoping
11
40s
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
The Biffs Ba
187
43s
Reserve grade threaD
mwindass
102
44s
Second Half Rally Gives Dragons The Points At Craven Park
RLFANS News
1
47s
Dual registration with Sheffield Eagles
Wildthing
6
1m
Tonights match v Saints
DallasMead2
116
1m
David Fifita Interview
musson
5
1m
Cup final crowd
hengirl
74
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Second Half Rally Gives Dragons The Points At Craven Park
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Helen Skelton
Captain Hook
2
TODAY
Tickets
Pieman
1
TODAY
St Helens Off Contract 2023 - James Roby Retiring
Sadfish
1
TODAY
TODAYS MATCHES Saturday 21st of May 2022
Marvin
1
Random Topics selected.


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!