WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - A big cat is seen prowling around the Piece Hall...

Board index Championship Halifax Panthers - FaxFans.co.uk A big cat is seen prowling around the Piece Hall...

cowfax wrote:
cowfax Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Halifax Panthers it is. Somewhat better than Blue Sox.

User avatarFaxlore wrote:
Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I don’t mind it and the logo looks good.

Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I like the new strip too

User avatarBullseye wrote:
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Got to get the marketing right ot it can be a missed opportunity.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.

RagingBull wrote:
RagingBull Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Talk about despiration!!!

Look on the bright side. At least you dont have many fans so there wont be that many people who are up set.

Up the blue sox panthers!

Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

RagingBull wrote:
Talk about despiration!!!

Look on the bright side. At least you dont have many fans so there wont be that many people who are up set.

Up the blue sox panthers!

Feck off knob

Ilkley Fax wrote:
Ilkley Fax Stevo's Armpit

I'm very much a traditionalist and was pleased when we went back to HLRFC - largely because the Bluesox was nothing more than an embarrassing name. A lot of people on here saying only thing that will put more "bums on seats" is a quality winning team. Unfortunately whilst over the last few years - in spite of what some moaners may say we have by and large had a successful team, but have failed to even maintain crowd numbers. Merely changing the name, which is all we really did with the Bluesox, will not make a jot of difference. If however this is the catalyst to completely reinvigorate how the club markets itself, both during the week - and on match day, combined with what looks to me to be the most exciting squad we've had for some time - could hopefully give supporters real optimism for the future.

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

:DOH: you'll regret this rebrand
click on this link to give support for the stadium application

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... 7D2QQJOS00

the club needs you

Ohmetoe wrote:
Ohmetoe Stevo's Armpit

Mixed feelings on the standard of the presentation launch but the positive is there is a realisation fax needs to be different. As to the style of rugby I would have preferred and believed the words if they had been said by Simon Grix . It seemed to go over his head so we will have to wait and see what style unfolds. On paper the team deffo looks to have potential as ever though it's the sum of the parts arguments . Greg Worthing ton put others to shame on their communication skills well done to him. Hope there are not too many grumpy old dinosaurs around tonight . Speed up the ice is coming.

ANTWERP RED wrote:
ANTWERP RED Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

snowie wrote:
:DOH: you'll regret this rebrand

The Bullet points in the press release is

" Fax believe they can now appeal to a younger audience of supporters and be part of a growing brand"

It's so easy to say I like tradition/I'm a traditionalist etc But The Next Generation of RL Supporters Will check out news about There team online on there phones So a well designed Badge and Nickname as the Panthers is what is needed in this the 21st century, My team Salford Red Devils recently changed their Club Badge as well After speaking to Media Partners To quote someone from a Worldwide advertising agency
" Its all about the Brand man" And please don't drink my Almond milk that's got my name on a post it note that's in the fridge in the Staff kitchen.
I Remember When Sydney died of Sodomy in Singapore,
We Buried him the Cupboard.
PreviousNext