WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Next season
Next season Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:39 am  

hooligan27 wrote:
hooligan27 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:12 pm
Posts: 666
Does anyone think the season will actualy start with the new restrictions I cant see it happening.
Re: Next season Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:51 am  

bentleyman wrote:
bentleyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Posts: 2315
Location: On the Star Ship Andromeda Hope Lives Again !!
Think the best case scenario will be an Easter start
Re: Next season Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:51 pm  

Higgin34 wrote:
Higgin34 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 37
bentleyman wrote:
Think the best case scenario will be an Easter start

Always a good time for a resurrection
Re: Next season Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:37 pm  

Ohmetoe wrote:
Ohmetoe Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:04 pm
Posts: 36
Even Easter may be optimistic for anything so it must be very hard to plan anything on budgets sponsors contracts etc
Re: Next season Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:36 pm  

jeffvickers wrote:
jeffvickers Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 pm
Posts: 1422
Location: Halifax
Without wishing to sound negative, the new normal only caters for big time sporting events.
View from home is the future till this scamdemic is over.

From research, the plan is expected to to last till 2025 to usher in part 1 of the UN NWO plan. (AGENDA 21 & 2030). It's available to read. it isn't no outlandish conspiricy theory by a flat cap RLFANS member.

o
Re: Next season Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:01 pm  
TheEnforcer273 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 908
jeffvickers wrote:
Without wishing to sound negative, the new normal only caters for big time sporting events.
View from home is the future till this scamdemic is over.

From research, the plan is expected to to last till 2025 to usher in part 1 of the UN NWO plan. (AGENDA 21 & 2030). It's available to read. it isn't no outlandish conspiricy theory by a flat cap RLFANS member.

o


Grow up. How embarrassing.
Re: Next season Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:10 pm  

jeffvickers wrote:
jeffvickers Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 pm
Posts: 1422
Location: Halifax
TheEnforcer273 - just wait and see. The thread will be here this time next year.
I'd love things to go back to normal. I don't think they will.
Re: Next season Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:22 pm  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3342
hooligan27 wrote:
Does anyone think the season will actualy start with the new restrictions I cant see it happening.

Who knows, but the club has to prepare as if it will.
Re: Next season Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 pm  
TheEnforcer273 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 908
jeffvickers wrote:
TheEnforcer273 - just wait and see. The thread will be here this time next year.
I'd love things to go back to normal. I don't think they will.


I don't care about the thread still being here. I was referring to the 'scamdemic' nonsense. Show some respect to those who have lost loved ones.
Re: Next season Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:14 pm  

Ben D wrote:
Ben D Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 pm
Posts: 5
I’d be surprised to see any league start before March at the earliest. Clubs can’t afford to without fans and there’s very little possibility of that now until March if not later. Super league ending late this year gives a good excuse and there is already talk of the World Cup being pushed back a year. Hopefully there will be enough clubs left in existence to start next season
Please help get fans back in! [/url]https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/328403[/url]
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,58082478,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X