WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Retained players

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Retained players

Re: Retained players Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:25 pm  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Well I'm happy that JS has put pen to paper, he knows what he is capable of and of the hard work required to get him to his best.
Good on yer Salty, kick on next season pal. :thumb:
Re: Retained players Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:56 pm  

neilgreenwood User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Wood-burnhall
fax untill i die
Re: Retained players Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm  

faxcar wrote:
Bronze RLFANS Member

What I said for Salty x 2 for Woody. :thumb:
Re: Retained players Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 am  
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Solid re-signings. Salty is steady away and wont shy away from the hard graft. Has to be on the wing though, never a centre for me. Salty at centre for me just shows how desparate we are for a couple of quality centres. Woody should have the fullback shirt for me but we know thats not happening. Quality player on his day and needs a bit of good luck with injuries and a good run in the team although I think its looking like he will be filling the other centre spot. I think our backs and halfs look promising so far but as has been said we are crying out for some props. 2 good props really could be the difference between us chasing 5th spot and actually been hopeful of a top 4 challenge.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Retained players Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:58 pm  

faxcar wrote:
Bronze RLFANS Member

[Part quote="Greg Florimos Boots. “We are crying out for some props. 2 good props really could be the difference between us chasing 5th spot and actually been hopeful of a top 4 challenge.[/quote]

League Express in the Salty & Woody story just says “Fax are thought to be on the lookout for some middles to beef up their squad.”
Re: Retained players Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:14 am  

Inoffski1 wrote:
Inoffski1 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Solid re-signings. Salty is steady away and wont shy away from the hard graft. Has to be on the wing though, never a centre for me. Salty at centre for me just shows how desparate we are for a couple of quality centres. Woody should have the fullback shirt for me but we know thats not happening. Quality player on his day and needs a bit of good luck with injuries and a good run in the team although I think its looking like he will be filling the other centre spot. I think our backs and halfs look promising so far but as has been said we are crying out for some props. 2 good props really could be the difference between us chasing 5th spot and actually been hopeful of a top 4 challenge.

Got to agree with you about Salty, solid player but has to be on the wing.

Not sure about JWH though - I haven't seen anything from him other than that try at Bradford to suggest that he has what it takes. At best for me a squad player to cover for any injuries.
Re: Retained players Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:06 pm  

faxcar wrote:
Bronze RLFANS Member

https://t.co/ovz1Lbw03t?amp=1
Good on yer Jacob, keep safe and when the times right rip it up pal. :thumb:
Re: Retained players Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:30 pm  

Ilkley Fax wrote:
Ilkley Fax Stevo's Armpit

While I didn't really expect Faiebank to move still delighted with his resigning as I feel he's been our most consistent forward over last couple of years and brings an enthusiasm to the team that will be even more needed now that Murrell has gone. The squad list on the clubs website has been updated and would suggest anyone not already announced as leaving will be here next year - while good news obviously a need for some new blood to replace all the departed players..
Re: Retained players Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 pm  

neilgreenwood User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Can see Jacob being captain next year
fax untill i die
Re: Retained players Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:09 pm  

faxcar wrote:
Bronze RLFANS Member

neilgreenwood wrote:
Can see Jacob being captain next year