WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Three more are on the move.

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Three more are on the move.

Re: Three more are on the move. Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:47 pm  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ben Kaye joins Jodie and Keegan at the Mount.

https://www.totalrl.com/batley-snap-up- ... nt-hooker/
Re: Three more are on the move. Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:24 pm  

Higgin34 wrote:
Higgin34 Stevo's Armpit

This close season is going to be a very long one given the current climate. Yes we have lost some stalwarts and fan favourites but to be honest despite some individual highlights the team as a whole has under performed, or perhaps have performed to the level of which they are capable. I don't think we have lost any "world beaters" even at our level although I'm grateful for all their efforts in a tough game. I don't know what to expect in terms of recruitment but let's give the coach a fair crack and see what he comes up with in what are very difficult times
Re: Three more are on the move. Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:10 am  
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Higgin34 wrote:
This close season is going to be a very long one given the current climate. Yes we have lost some stalwarts and fan favourites but to be honest despite some individual highlights the team as a whole has under performed, or perhaps have performed to the level of which they are capable. I don't think we have lost any "world beaters" even at our level although I'm grateful for all their efforts in a tough game. I don't know what to expect in terms of recruitment but let's give the coach a fair crack and see what he comes up with in what are very difficult times

Agree with most of that, I think this team had come to the end of its cycle and we needed a bit of a clear out. I think RM needed to make a few more of those choices a bit earlier though as things started to become a bit stale.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Previous