u RLFANS.COM - York predictions WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - York predictions

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk York predictions

Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:17 pm
Posted by Inoffski1 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:17 pm
Inoffski1 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 28
Rep Position: 287th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 461
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
York looked clueless in the halves.


You almost sound surprised GFB!!
Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 415
Rep Position: 54th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3555
Location: Shuddersfield
faxcar wrote:
A couple more match stats for what they’re worth.

The attendance of 1430 was the highest in the Championship.

The penalty count was 12 - 5 against Fax which was also the highest negative bias in the Championship.

In fact out of SL, Champ and Champ 1 only Toronto with 20 against had a worse penalty count.

Just info, make your own conclusions on both.

Wasn't there so can't comment on't merits of the refereeing but if you look on't Dewsbury forum there's more than one fan stating they won't see a more favourable performance from the ref towards Dewsbury in our recent game all season. Just saying. Kings Head, shuddersfield, Dark Star Pale Ale, 4.7% Mmm!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:43 pm
Posted by faxcar on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:43 pm
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 212
Rep Position: 127th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3286
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Wasn't there so can't comment on't merits of the refereeing but if you look on't Dewsbury forum there's more than one fan stating they won't see a more favourable performance from the ref towards Dewsbury in our recent game all season. Just saying. Kings Head, shuddersfield, Dark Star Pale Ale, 4.7% Mmm!


Full game now on Fax TV, maybe keep the volume down as it is mentioned Connor Robison in his HKR days was the first DR player to turn out for Fax. :WHISTLE:
Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:13 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 524
Rep Position: 36th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13012
Location: blackpool tower circus
chazzerboy wrote:
Great win against what looks like a good York team on paper. Perhaps it was a good time to play York as they have started slowly.
Still think we lack some grunt and guile from dummy half but not a bad start.
Charlie knows :lol:

Hey Chazzer, credit where it’s due :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: one Fax fan told me York were terrible, they have had a poor start to the season , we put 34 past em without reply, but I will always admit when I’m wrong.
The big question , can yer back it up on a Sunday?Its yer Acid test,we have had a week off, very few injuries , I stand by my predictions.
Unfortunately I won’t be there,family commitments mean I won’t see a game this month.Keep smiling. :thumb: :thumb:
Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 pm
Posted by chazzerboy on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 pm
chazzerboy Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 11
Rep Position: 304th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am
Posts: 273
charlie caroli wrote:
Hey Chazzer, credit where it’s due :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: one Fax fan told me York were terrible, they have had a poor start to the season , we put 34 past em without reply, but I will always admit when I’m wrong.
The big question , can yer back it up on a Sunday?Its yer Acid test,we have had a week off, very few injuries , I stand by my predictions.
Unfortunately I won’t be there,family commitments mean I won’t see a game this month.Keep smiling. :thumb: :thumb:



Cant see us beating leigh on your turf. Upsets do happen but you and Toulouse look a cut above this season.
Derek has been on one of his spending sprees :lol:
Re: York predictions
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:33 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:33 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 524
Rep Position: 36th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13012
Location: blackpool tower circus
chazzerboy wrote:
Cant see us beating leigh on your turf. Upsets do happen but you and Toulouse look a cut above this season.
Derek has been on one of his spending sprees :lol:

Stranger things have happened, look at Liverpool on Saturday night, our strength is in our pack ,we have some big mobile lads,the question is will a Sammutt play he hasn’t yet.
Derek hasn’t spent that much believe it or not, I think he will splash his cash near the end of the season ,to help us in the play offs, and I think he will unload a few players to do so.
Re: York predictions
Post Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:33 am
Posted by Beaujangles on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:33 am
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 271
Rep Position: 96th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 784
faxcar wrote:
A couple more match stats for what they’re worth.

The attendance of 1430 was the highest in the Championship.

The penalty count was 12 - 5 against Fax which was also the highest negative bias in the Championship.

In fact out of SL, Champ and Champ 1 only Toronto with 20 against had a worse penalty count.

Just info, make your own conclusions on both.

Also missed the blatant trip on Woody(replays confirmed what everyone thought live).All the more galling when we get a player sinbinned/banned for what was innoocuous at best.
Re: York predictions
Post Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Posted by faxcar on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 pm
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 212
Rep Position: 127th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3286
Beaujangles wrote:
Also missed the blatant trip on Woody(replays confirmed what everyone thought live).All the more galling when we get a player sinbinned/banned for what was innoocuous at best.

Also also, when thinking about making a trip the attendance would have been 1432 but someone didn’t come. :lol:
Re: York predictions
Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:24 pm
Posted by Fax Machine on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:24 pm
Fax Machine User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 45
Rep Position: 270th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:42 am
Posts: 4029
Location: Northowram
faxcar wrote:
A couple of noteworthy things away from the performance and result, a big :CLAP: and :thumb:

1.) The supporters trust team and those contributing in raising another £5,000 to go towards the players fund.

2.) The ground staff for getting the pitch in such good condition after all the adverse weather of late.



Correction on point 1.

Nothing to do with the Supporters Trust. The contribution was from the Fax1 Squadbuilder Fund.
Re: York predictions
Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Posted by faxcar on Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:22 pm
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 212
Rep Position: 127th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3286
Fax Machine wrote:
Correction on point 1.

Nothing to do with the Supporters Trust. The contribution was from the Fax1 Squadbuilder Fund.

Thanks. The right people to deserve to get the credit. Tremendous effort.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,025,77998178,0434,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.






15