WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rochdale game.
Re: Rochdale game. Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:58 pm  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3337
[Part quote="Greg Florimos Boots"]On paper we had the same team that finished 4th along with what looked like some decent additions not to mention that Leigh did not even finish the season been able to raise 17 players. Yeah the prediction looks bad now but at the time? Where did the pundits place us? Looks like they got it very wrong as well.

See my earlier page 3 post to Charlie which says exactly that.

When Leigh looked well deep in it there were several Fax fans that went on the their board not to rub it in but to do the exact opposite and offer some words of support knowing full well how much it hurts when your club is struggling and I was one of them.

Banter of blasphemy, that is the question and you will get different answers and responses from different people Greg.
Re: Rochdale game. Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:14 pm  
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13012
Location: blackpool tower circus
faxcar wrote:
[Part quote="Greg Florimos Boots"]On paper we had the same team that finished 4th along with what looked like some decent additions not to mention that Leigh did not even finish the season been able to raise 17 players. Yeah the prediction looks bad now but at the time? Where did the pundits place us? Looks like they got it very wrong as well.

See my earlier page 3 post to Charlie which says exactly that.

When Leigh looked well deep in it there were several Fax fans that went on the their board not to rub it in but to do the exact opposite and offer some words of support knowing full well how much it hurts when your club is struggling and I was one of them.

Banter of blasphemy, that is the question and you will get different answers and responses from different people Greg.

Let’s be fair, Fax are far from the dark place we were in last November, only having one player on board,I agree we had plenty of words of support, mainly from Bradford fans though,and we had BFG telling us how Derek had put us in this situation.Again Fax are not in this situation,read your own 20 pages on Bradford 2020 some seem to revel in their current position.
For me Bradford offer RL so much.Have a good week end. :thumb:
Re: Rochdale game. Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:49 pm  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3337
charlie caroli wrote:
Let’s be fair, Fax are far from the dark place we were in last November, only having one player on board,I agree we had plenty of words of support, mainly from Bradford fans though,and we had BFG telling us how Derek had put us in this situation.Again Fax are not in this situation,read your own 20 pages on Bradford 2020 some seem to revel in their current position.
For me Bradford offer RL so much.Have a good week end. :thumb:

Haven’t read the Bradford thread and aren’t going to, not my style, my names not in there.

GFB has already explained that his prediction was based on the “ Dark Place” Leigh were in at the time in comparison with Fax, would you have predicted anything different?

Why were Leigh in that position?
Was it not because DB publicly stated that it was unsustainable for him to keep plowing the money into the club so he was walking away?

Why are we even talking about Leigh on both the Rochdale, New signings and other threads on the Fax forum?
Let’s be fair, your the one doing the hi jacking purely so you can get back at GFB and stick it to the rest of us in the process, the reaction is unprecedented.

You’ll have to start a separate grievance thread otherwise it will never end. :BOOHOO:
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beaujangles and 35 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,072,0941,10778,2254,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts