WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Back home (Featherstone)

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Back home (Featherstone)

Back home (Featherstone)
Post Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:45 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:45 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 59th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3424
Location: Shuddersfield
Reight, we've had a bad few weeks but we're back at The Shay for a game against Rovers which we really could do with winning to get our season back on track. They got hammered by Barrow yesterday so following our defeat at The Raiders this one is all to play for. I think it will come down to attitude, alongside cutting the mistakes out, and if we get back to what we know we can be I think we'll be o.k. I'm pretty confident about this one and will go Fax 28v10 Fev.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 37th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Reight, we've had a bad few weeks but we're back at The Shay for a game against Rovers which we really could do with winning to get our season back on track. They got hammered by Barrow yesterday so following our defeat at The Raiders this one is all to play for. I think it will come down to attitude, alongside cutting the mistakes out, and if we get back to what we know we can be I think we'll be o.k. I'm pretty confident about this one and will go Fax 28v10 Fev.

Good Evening Pete,I may see you on Sunday, as I hate going to Sheff,can’t stand the place and I think the Fax v Fev game will be very good.I will let you know later in the week what I’m doing.
I’m struggling at the moment , with toothache, I had 4 fillings done last Thursday and my mouth has got infected,I can’t eat anything , Pat my missus says it’s keeping me quiet, lol.

As for yer game I truly want Fax to win as I see Fev as our main danger with Toulouse for second spot.Ive heard we are very close to signing Ryan Brierley and Junior Vaivai from HKR,so I want Fax to win , but I’m not tipping Fax don’t worry.Anyway might see ya at the week end. :thumb:
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:11 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:11 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 59th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3424
Location: Shuddersfield
charlie caroli wrote:
Good Evening Pete,I may see you on Sunday, as I hate going to Sheff,can’t stand the place and I think the Fax v Fev game will be very good.I will let you know later in the week what I’m doing.
I’m struggling at the moment , with toothache, I had 4 fillings done last Thursday and my mouth has got infected,I can’t eat anything , Pat my missus says it’s keeping me quiet, lol.

As for yer game I truly want Fax to win as I see Fev as our main danger with Toulouse for second spot.Ive heard we are very close to signing Ryan Brierley and Junior Vaivai from HKR,so I want Fax to win , but I’m not tipping Fax don’t worry.Anyway might see ya at the week end. :thumb:

That 'ground' at Sheffield should not be allowed in RL. It's a sad indictment of how our game has gone that we play there. Let me know if you're coming over.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm
Posted by Beaujangles on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 251
Rep Position: 102nd / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 710
Murrell out injured-time for Grix to step up and take control.Ed Barber back which is good but it looks like we've lost patience with Butler.
Young hooker in from Cas-why the hell Davies/Kaye can't cover one bloody game-----the DR joke continues after RM leaves...neither Clark/Mahar in after their one week 'efforts'-just a pointless lack of continuity IMO.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 59th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3424
Location: Shuddersfield
Beaujangles wrote:
Murrell out injured-time for Grix to step up and take control.Ed Barber back which is good but it looks like we've lost patience with Butler.
Young hooker in from Cas-why the hell Davies/Kaye can't cover one bloody game-----the DR joke continues after RM leaves...neither Clark/Mahar in after their one week 'efforts'-just a pointless lack of continuity IMO.

It's beyond a joke is this DR job now. I thought/hoped with SG taking over we might have ditched it but no, out of the frying pan into the fire. Three games we've played with a dual reg player this season and three defeats resulting from it. Great isn't it? P.S. are we still paying Chester Butler? I'm rapidly losing faith.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:21 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:21 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 37th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Hudd-Shay wrote:
That 'ground' at Sheffield should not be allowed in RL. It's a sad indictment of how our game has gone that we play there. Let me know if you're coming over.

Good afternoon Pete, hope you are well, I won’t be coming to the game on Sunday, I’ve just had 2 teeth and I’m feeling a bit off , I was unwell during the Dews v Leigh game on Sunday, as well, nothing serious I hope to be back for our game at Fev the week after.
Anyway ,I hope Fax do us a favour and beat Fev , I won’t tip anyone, but the way Fax are playing I have to fancy Fev. :thumb:
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:32 pm
Posted by Beaujangles on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:32 pm
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 251
Rep Position: 102nd / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 710
charlie caroli wrote:
Good afternoon Pete, hope you are well, I won’t be coming to the game on Sunday, I’ve just had 2 teeth and I’m feeling a bit off , I was unwell during the Dews v Leigh game on Sunday, as well, nothing serious I hope to be back for our game at Fev the week after.
Anyway ,I hope Fax do us a favour and beat Fev , I won’t tip anyone, but the way Fax are playing I have to fancy Fev. :thumb:

A wise decision as watching Fax is very similar to having teeth pulled at the moment.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:45 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:45 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 37th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Beaujangles wrote:
A wise decision as watching Fax is very similar to having teeth pulled at the moment.

BJ, should be a cracker of a game, both teams need to win, Fax to show the fans all is not lost yet, and Fev to keep their top 5 hopes going.
Should be a decent crowd, good weather as well,as I said a Fax win will do Leigh a favour.
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:53 pm
Posted by Beaujangles on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:53 pm
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 251
Rep Position: 102nd / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 710
charlie caroli wrote:
BJ, should be a cracker of a game, both teams need to win, Fax to show the fans all is not lost yet, and Fev to keep their top 5 hopes going.
Should be a decent crowd, good weather as well,as I said a Fax win will do Leigh a favour.

Better be...give us some hope that those of us who've coughed up to travel next week haven't royally wasted our money....
Re: Back home (Featherstone)
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:22 pm
Posted by burybabe on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:22 pm
burybabe Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 300th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am
Posts: 329
Davies has a broken bone in his hand, plus it could be pretty hot in the middle, would you want to run around for 80 minutes.!!!!
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cassandra, cowfax, Darwinsdad, Fanfaxtic, faxcar, freddies wig and 70 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,969,9962,04877,8604,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15