WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bradford away-chapter four.

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Bradford away-chapter four.

Re: Bradford away-chapter four.
Post Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:25 am
Posted by SingaporeFax on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:25 am
SingaporeFax Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 253rd / 77,699

Quiz Score: 0

charlie caroli wrote:
Good Morning Dave, well it is here in Sunny Leigh, not sure what time it is where you are.
Nothing to gain from my predictions, just an unbiased opinion, I never sit on the fence you just get splinters, and I love predicting sporting outcomes, though I admit my forecasts in the Fax fantasy Comp are disastrous this year.
As for Derek he doesn’t worry me at all, we can’t get any lower than pre Christmas expectations of 2018,and have come a long way forward since, maybe 1 more signing to complete the jigsaw this year, I live in hope.
We will never compete with Saints, Wigan , and Warrington, ,my brother in law Coached Tommy Makinson a few years ago ,it’s funny how players choose the paths they tread.

Myself , I love the Championship, SL is not the be and end all.Anyway let me know your plans for a UK visit, if they are still on. :thumb:

Im sure Leigh can attract and retain a decent quality of youngster. Great facilities and exposure. I guess I get a little apathetic when guys like Patterson get re-signed (even us with Scott Grix) when they aren't really going to be apart of any long- term plan. Just my view. I hope you guys do the right thing are start rebuilding your academy with the talent that there is the area and not rely too much of DR. Same with Fev, frankly they're an embarrassment for me. Maybe for work but not intentionally haha. I rely on my folks to give me the lowdown each week!
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:43 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:43 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 303
Rep Position: 56th / 77,699

Nowt changes. Penalty after penalty, mistake after mistake.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:50 pm
Posted by Nothus on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:50 pm
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 276
Rep Position: 68th / 77,699

You guys know there was a game on today, right? Would have been nice to see more than 50 of you there :roll:
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm
Posted by griff1998 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm
griff1998 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 103
Rep Position: 162nd / 77,699

Quiz Score: 348

Nothus wrote:
You guys know there was a game on today, right? Would have been nice to see more than 50 of you there :roll:

Sidecar Army !! :MOTOR:
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:52 pm
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:52 pm
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 229
Rep Position: 85th / 77,699

Standard Fax half hearted performance for this season. As Hudds says penalty mistake penalty mistake penalty mistake. Its only that the Bradford forwards look so unfit that we managed to get in the game. It just felt like a game between two teams who are exactly where they deserve to be, way off been good enough for the top 5 but too good to end up in the relegation battle. We are becoming Batley.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Posted by bulls2487 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 pm
bulls2487 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 87
Rep Position: 176th / 77,699

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Standard Fax half hearted performance for this season. As Hudds says penalty mistake penalty mistake penalty mistake. Its only that the Bradford forwards look so unfit that we managed to get in the game. It just felt like a game between two teams who are exactly where they deserve to be, way off been good enough for the top 5 but too good to end up in the relegation battle. We are becoming Batley.

I don't think the forwards was the issue for your 2 late tries, the sin bin of Flanagan was the reason you came back into the game for me.
Also thought Clark didnt look interested.
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 229
Rep Position: 85th / 77,699

bulls2487 wrote:
I don't think the forwards was the issue for your 2 late tries, the sin bin of Flanagan was the reason you came back into the game for me.

Probably shows how poor we have been recently as I thought he were one of our better players in the pack.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Posted by Bully_Boxer on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 77
Rep Position: 186th / 77,699

Greg Florimos Boots wrote:

Well Bradford are still in the mix for top 5 to be fair, it's a long way back for Halifax though. I guess you'd probably need to win 7 or 8 of your final 9 games to make the top 5 now. I don't think it was our forwards being unfit that let Fax in, more the silly sin bin from Flanagan. Still got a good day out at Bolton next month to enjoy though, hopefully your lot represent the Championship well!
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm
Posted by Bully_Boxer on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 77
Rep Position: 186th / 77,699

bulls2487 wrote:

Well I think he's been dropped by Cas due to his move to Wigan and I assume how he has conducted himself since it was announced. I guess Fax must have been desperate for numbers in the pack to bring him in under those circumstances.
Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:45 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:45 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 303
Rep Position: 56th / 77,699

Nothus wrote:

Did you get your 10,000? Lol!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
PreviousNext