WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leigh v Halifax
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:02 am
Posted by Kennedy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:02 am
Kennedy User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 125
Rep Position: 185th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25 pm
Posts: 202
Back on topic, I reckon Fax will beat us - unfortunately.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am
Posted by Norman Bates on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am
Norman Bates User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 121
Rep Position: 188th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am
Posts: 3451
Location: Fax Vegas
No idea which way this will go but if I were a betting man I’d say Leigh to pinch it, hope my tipping is on a par with Charlie’s.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:58 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:58 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 498
Rep Position: 37th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Norman Bates wrote:
No idea which way this will go but if I were a betting man I’d say Leigh to pinch it, hope my tipping is on a par with Charlie’s.

Yer never know Norman, my tipping is improving,I’m tipping a close game vert tough, but Leigh to win by 8, I’d be much happier if Brierley was playing, but home advantage should be enough. :thumb: Charlie knows.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:07 am
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:07 am
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 56th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3416
Location: Shuddersfield
charlie caroli wrote:
Yer never know Norman, my tipping is improving,I’m tipping a close game vert tough, but Leigh to win by 8, I’d be much happier if Brierley was playing, but home advantage should be enough. :thumb: Charlie knows.

Surely you've brought another player in to replace Brierley Ian? After all Leigh aren't short of Brass, are they?
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:10 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:10 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 498
Rep Position: 37th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Surely you've brought another player in to replace Brierley Ian? After all Leigh aren't short of Brass, are they?

Brierley was only on loan, last week we had Gregson at Stand Off, this week Richard is back,and we have Forsyth probably on the wing , signed from Wigan,as well as Hock.With Riddy and Woods at half back , we should be Ok , it will be a very physical game, not much in it.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 498
Rep Position: 37th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
For Fax fans travelling over, Leigh might be packed today, it’s the Leigh Carnival this afternoon, and a select England cricket team are playing at Leigh Cricket Club,if Leigh weren’t playing this afternoon, I would be there.Names like De Freitas ,Ramprakash,Hoggard,Mal Loye,Alex Tudor,Domenic Cork,are playing ,Ive just had my dog in Pennington Park and the area round there is filling up already.Take Care.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:53 am
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:53 am
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 56th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3416
Location: Shuddersfield
charlie caroli wrote:
For Fax fans travelling over, Leigh might be packed today, it’s the Leigh Carnival this afternoon, and a select England cricket team are playing at Leigh Cricket Club,if Leigh weren’t playing this afternoon, I would be there.Names like De Freitas ,Ramprakash,Hoggard,Mal Loye,Alex Tudor,Domenic Cork,are playing ,Ive just had my dog in Pennington Park and the area round there is filling up already.Take Care.

Blumming Heck Ian. You shouldn't be dogging in't park at your age! Take care!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:57 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:57 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 498
Rep Position: 37th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
:lol:
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Blumming Heck Ian. You shouldn't be dogging in't park at your age! Take care!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m always lurking in the bushes Pete.
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:31 am
Posted by Alan on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:31 am
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 807
Rep Position: 9th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11819
Location: Back in Lancashire
charlie caroli wrote:
Brierley was only on loan, last week we had Gregson at Stand Off, this week Richard is back,and we have Forsyth probably on the wing , signed from Wigan,as well as Hock.With Riddy and Woods at half back , we should be Ok , it will be a very physical game, not much in it.


Never mind all the 'named' cricketers you have dropped into the conversation, who is 'Richard' who is back? :wink:
Re: Leigh v Halifax
Post Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:33 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:33 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 498
Rep Position: 37th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
Alan wrote:
Never mind all the 'named' cricketers you have dropped into the conversation, who is 'Richard' who is back? :wink:

Never saw this Alan, it should read Riddy.Sorry.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bentleyman, DNAFax, Hudd-Shay, Mr Dog and 54 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,967,6152,10677,8504,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15