WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Adam Tangata
Adam Tangata
Post Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 200
Rep Position: 91st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8193
Finally announced that he has re-signed so a big well done to everyone who has helped make the signing happen. Although I feel the money could have been spent better elsewhere, would it be harsh to say that its almost like he hasn't been away this season, lets hope he does have a bit of luck with injuries now as on his day he is in the top 5 forwards in this division and great news that it is a contract until the end of 2020.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:31 am
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:31 am
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 282
Rep Position: 55th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3260
Location: Shuddersfield
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Finally announced that he has re-signed so a big well done to everyone who has helped make the signing happen. Although I feel the money could have been spent better elsewhere, would it be harsh to say that its almost like he hasn't been away this season, lets hope he does have a bit of luck with injuries now as on his day he is in the top 5 forwards in this division and great news that it is a contract until the end of 2020.

Agreed 100%. Up The Fax!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 am
Posted by Living The Dream on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 am
Living The Dream Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 24
Rep Position: 231st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 1:03 pm
Posts: 792
Massive effort by all involved to get this over the line. :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 am
Posted by faxcar on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 am
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 142
Rep Position: 124th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3035
Living The Dream wrote:
Massive effort by all involved to get this over the line. :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:

and taking into consideration GFB points X2.
I would much rather have Adam playing in blue and white than against us.
His departure was somewhat of a strange affair in the sense of being known but not 100% confirmed until the season was over.
The farewell never really happened and was over shadowed pitch side by Ben Heaton’s appreciative send off.
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:09 pm
Posted by jensenFF on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:09 pm
jensenFF Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 93
Rep Position: 164th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am
Posts: 288
Is this an official club release of tangata news ? Very pleased to have him back around the club top bloke who cheers people up around him wish him well.could have just done with him coming on those last 19 mins today very frustrating.
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:20 pm
Posted by Mr Dog on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:20 pm
Mr Dog Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 84
Rep Position: 172nd / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 856
Location: Not there
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Finally announced that he has re-signed so a big well done to everyone who has helped make the signing happen. Although I feel the money could have been spent better elsewhere, would it be harsh to say that its almost like he hasn't been away this season, lets hope he does have a bit of luck with injuries now as on his day he is in the top 5 forwards in this division and great news that it is a contract until the end of 2020.


Good to see that your fickleness has no bounds.....

Previously in regard to the possible re-signing of Tangata you've said:

9th April:
"the club is having to go begging to supporters to raise money to bring in a player that it seems the fans want more than the coach. Also worrying is that said player did want to leave the club but is now looking for a return. The last thing we need to be spending money on right now is a player who has hardly played for 3 seasons."

11th April
"As coach with this money been raised to bring back Tangata, wouldn't you have thought he might have just said, look its nice and sentimental and everything but what I don't need now is another crocked player, can I use this money to bring in a player who is available to play right now."

"Spot on. The club is carrying far too much baggage as it is so it makes no sense to add to it."
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:23 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:23 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 391
Rep Position: 25th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12700
Location: blackpool tower circus
Mr Dog wrote:
Good to see that your fickleness has no bounds.....

Previously in regard to the possible re-signing of Tangata you've said:

9th April:
"the club is having to go begging to supporters to raise money to bring in a player that it seems the fans want more than the coach. Also worrying is that said player did want to leave the club but is now looking for a return. The last thing we need to be spending money on right now is a player who has hardly played for 3 seasons."

11th April
"As coach with this money been raised to bring back Tangata, wouldn't you have thought he might have just said, look its nice and sentimental and everything but what I don't need now is another crocked player, can I use this money to bring in a player who is available to play right now."

"Spot on. The club is carrying far too much baggage as it is so it makes no sense to add to it."

That’s BFG :lol: .
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 am
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 am
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 200
Rep Position: 91st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8193
Mr Dog wrote:
Good to see that your fickleness has no bounds.....

Previously in regard to the possible re-signing of Tangata you've said:

9th April:
"the club is having to go begging to supporters to raise money to bring in a player that it seems the fans want more than the coach. Also worrying is that said player did want to leave the club but is now looking for a return. The last thing we need to be spending money on right now is a player who has hardly played for 3 seasons."

11th April
"As coach with this money been raised to bring back Tangata, wouldn't you have thought he might have just said, look its nice and sentimental and everything but what I don't need now is another crocked player, can I use this money to bring in a player who is available to play right now."

"Spot on. The club is carrying far too much baggage as it is so it makes no sense to add to it."


Im missing your point, my opinion hasn't changed.

Cliffs are that Tangata when fit is a very good player. Has not been fit for 3 seasons now. Considering our struggles money could have and should have been spent elsewhere. He got offered a contract(not a great one which suggested RM wasn't that bothered) and didn't want to sign, suddenly now unemployed wants to come back. The supporters have done amazing to raise that money no matter my opinion of the signing. I hope he can get fit and get back to his best.

Again what is the point you are trying to make?

People will try and pull stuff like this which is why you should always be careful what you post on the internet, that or just set up a new profile like Charlie once did so he could troll the forums. How that work out for you Charlie? :wink:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 391
Rep Position: 25th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12700
Location: blackpool tower circus
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Im missing your point, my opinion hasn't changed.

Cliffs are that Tangata when fit is a very good player. Has not been fit for 3 seasons now. Considering our struggles money could have and should have been spent elsewhere. He got offered a contract(not a great one which suggested RM wasn't that bothered) and didn't want to sign, suddenly now unemployed wants to come back. The supporters have done amazing to raise that money no matter my opinion of the signing. I hope he can get fit and get back to his best.

Again what is the point you are trying to make?

People will try and pull stuff like this which is why you should always be careful what you post on the internet, that or just set up a new profile like Charlie once did so he could troll the forums. How that work out for you Charlie? :wink:

If you say so BFG ,you once said Fax wouldn’t be beaten by lesser a Clubs,how dare they beat you, but they did. :lol:
Re: Adam Tangata
Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 am
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 am
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 200
Rep Position: 91st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8193
charlie caroli wrote:
If you say so BFG ,you once said Fax wouldn’t be beaten by lesser a Clubs,how dare they beat you, but they did. :lol:


Of course I did Charlie. Obviously the joke was on you when you got caught out, even had a couple of your mates messaging me when they figured it out. At one point I even felt bad for you with all the stick you got but you keep nagging away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,908,82476977,6484,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
HULL KR
Sun 23rd Jun 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
HALIFAX
Sun 30th Jun 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sat 6th Jul 18:00
 CH
TORONTO
v
HALIFAX
Sun 14th Jul 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
Sun 21st Jul 15:00
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
HALIFAX
Sun 4th Aug 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
TOULOUSE
Sun 11th Aug 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
Sun 18th Aug 15:00
 CH
SWINTON LIONS
v
HALIFAX
Sun 1st Sep 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
ROCHDALE
Sun 8th Sep 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
YORK
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






15