WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fax Today at York

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Fax Today at York

Re: Fax Today at York
Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:47 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:47 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 496
Rep Position: 36th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12879
Location: blackpool tower circus
DNAFax wrote:
how has us being garbage and losing yet again brought us round ANOTHER DR debate??

Fact of the matter is, DR is available and teams are using it to win games.

would you take 3/4 cas players if it meant that you win week in week out...............because i would.

Do i agree with it, no. Would i utilise it because it give us an advantage - absof***inglutely.

Winning is winning, and if we cant do it with our team, then we need to do it with someone elses

I agree totally with everything you say,I think most fans would if they were being honest,I think the majority of fans don’t agree with DR , but accept that if the 2 points are gonna be made they will accept them.
Re: Fax Today at York
Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Posted by Hudd-Shay on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 377
Rep Position: 57th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3415
Location: Shuddersfield
DNAFax wrote:
how has us being garbage and losing yet again brought us round ANOTHER DR debate??

Fact of the matter is, DR is available and teams are using it to win games.

would you take 3/4 cas players if it meant that you win week in week out...............because i would.

Do i agree with it, no. Would i utilise it because it give us an advantage - absof***inglutely.

Winning is winning, and if we cant do it with our team, then we need to do it with someone elses

Nah.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Fax Today at York
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:44 pm
Posted by Norman Bates on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:44 pm
Norman Bates User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 121
Rep Position: 180th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am
Posts: 3451
Location: Fax Vegas
Can we DR a team for the first 20 minutes then use our players from then on, we seem to be OK after that time.
Re: Fax Today at York
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:04 pm
Posted by chris_smith on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:04 pm
chris_smith Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 63
Rep Position: 234th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:46 pm
Posts: 1308
Location: Halifax
Norman Bates wrote:
Can we DR a team for the first 20 minutes then use our players from then on, we seem to be OK after that time.


Not at York we weren't. Had a 5-10min spell midway through 2nd half..... then back to normal
Re: Fax Today at York
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Posted by FevGrinder on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:29 pm
FevGrinder User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 36
Rep Position: 261st / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm
Posts: 663
charlie caroli wrote:
I agree totally with everything you say,I think most fans would if they were being honest,I think the majority of fans don’t agree with DR , but accept that if the 2 points are gonna be made they will accept them.


And there in lies the problem, which means it will not go away (with the Chairperson's being the biggest fans of all in this context).
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,966,84582877,8414,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15