WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fax v Dewsbury.
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:11 pm  

User avatargriff1998 wrote:
griff1998 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Posts: 5159
charlie caroli wrote:
Fax are the opposite of Toronto, they are playing all their home games first.


By contrast, we could have the next six in a row away from home. :|

Depends on the cup, obviously.
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:13 pm  

User avatargriff1998 wrote:
griff1998 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Posts: 5159
charlie caroli wrote:
.... we at Leigh have a very thin squad....


Surely you need a nutritionist. :?
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:29 pm  
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13012
Location: blackpool tower circus
griff1998 wrote:
Surely you need a nutritionist. :?

Not bad humour , but we are short of a couple of big forwards. :D
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:47 am  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3360
I wonder what sort of game our old pal Rob the warrior will have as he's hurt us plenty times in the past.
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 794
charlie caroli wrote:
Not bad humour , but we are short of a couple of big forwards. :D

Common theme.
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 pm  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 794
faxcar wrote:
I wonder what sort of game our old pal Rob the warrior will have as he's hurt us plenty times in the past.
Get him peppered early on before he's chance to settle into the game.
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm  

User avatarFaxlore wrote:
Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am
Posts: 595
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:00 pm  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 794
Doesn't look like any/many changes unless Chapman-Smith gets a proper gig.Bit frustrating Butler still out now pre-season is done...:)
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:30 am  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3360
Beaujangles wrote:
Doesn't look like any/many changes unless Chapman-Smith gets a proper gig.Bit frustrating Butler still out now pre-season is done...:)

Butler probably a game too early.
RCS must be close to coming in for QLT to see what he can do.
If that's what he goes for the final 17 would include the options of switching Sharp back to 1, Salty to 2 with Barber coming on to 4 if it's not working out or Barber coming on in the second row if it is.
Re: Fax v Dewsbury. Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am  

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3604
Location: Shuddersfield
faxcar wrote:
Butler probably a game too early.
RCS must be close to coming in for QLT to see what he can do.
If that's what he goes for the final 17 would include the options of switching Sharp back to 1, Salty to 2 with Barber coming on to 4 if it's not working out or Barber coming on in the second row if it is.

You would hope RM would know his best set up by now but...pre season and all that!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hudd-Shay and 34 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,102,4231,32078,3514,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X