WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fax v Leigh
Fax v Leigh Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm  

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3605
Location: Shuddersfield
Needless to say things need to change and change big time from last week for this Sundays game against Leigh. Last week is done but it highlights the need to get our home campaign off to a good start. A few weeks ago Leigh hardly had a squad capable of competing in the league but last week had an excellent win against Toulouse. It's all to play for and here's hoping we can live up to pre season expectations and take the two points. Up The Fax!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Fax v Leigh Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:59 pm  
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13012
Location: blackpool tower circus
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Needless to say things need to change and change big time from last week for this Sundays game against Leigh. Last week is done but it highlights the need to get our home campaign off to a good start. A few weeks ago Leigh hardly had a squad capable of competing in the league but last week had an excellent win against Toulouse. It's all to play for and here's hoping we can live up to pre season expectations and take the two points. Up The Fax!

Pete no doubt a Fax will be favourites to win the game, I don’t think RM will underestimate us though, I’m going for a Fax win by 8points, hope to see ya Sunday.
Re: Fax v Leigh Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:35 pm  

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3605
Location: Shuddersfield
charlie caroli wrote:
Pete no doubt a Fax will be favourites to win the game, I don’t think RM will underestimate us though, I’m going for a Fax win by 8points, hope to see ya Sunday.

It should be a cracker Ian, I can't wait. See you Sunday.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Fax v Leigh Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:31 pm  

User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 8203
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
Fax should win, by 12 points at least. (unfortunately) :D
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:20 am  

User avatarEncouraged wrote:
Encouraged User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 319
Location: The sweet little hollow of Shayland where new dawns are slowly unfolding.
Whilst I think we will improve I am still honestly reeling from the fact that the club did not take on Sammut when he expressed a clear interest in joining us (and I believe the money was there largely driven by Fax1). Othes have recruited well in those KEY areas and while I realise one many does not make a team - Sunday would have been a whole lot closer with him playing in blue and white. Opportunity MISSED in my opinion.
We shall one day be back where we belong and along shall come the Bulls defectors.
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am  

User avatargriff1998 wrote:
griff1998 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Posts: 5159
charlie caroli wrote:
Pete no doubt a Fax will be favourites to win the game, I don’t think RM will underestimate us though, I’m going for a Fax win by 8points, hope to see ya Sunday.


Oh dear. :(

Leigh it is, then. :lol:
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 am  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
I'm looking forward, as always, to my trip to the Shay. I was pleasantly surprised by our performance against Toulouse - a game in which we played very well for just about the entire 80 minutes. (a rarity indeed) It was great to see a pair of half backs actually controlling a game.

As for this Sunday, I would have to fancy you to win, and can only assume last weekend was a blip for you. However well we played, we are still theoretically weeks behind everyone else, in terms of preparation.

Still, I might be 'pleasantly surprised' again! Her's hoping for another good game.
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:00 am  

faxcar wrote:
faxcar Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3360
I predict a good typical cracking Fax vs Leigh game which could easily go either way, form and team / player understanding at this point in time just has me thinking Leigh are a bit further down the road at the moment as Fax haven't quite clicked yet but RM and the lads will know a big improvement is required.
Have a great day out lads.
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:10 am  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 794
A virtul new team knocked together at the eleventh hour is further down the road than us at the present moment....really...that's damning if true..whatever the reality i'm expecting a fax win on sunday,last weeks shambles can't be allowed a repeat.
Re: Fax v Leigh Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 pm  

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3605
Location: Shuddersfield
Beaujangles wrote:
A virtul new team knocked together at the eleventh hour is further down the road than us at the present moment....really...that's damning if true..whatever the reality i'm expecting a fax win on sunday,last weeks shambles can't be allowed a repeat.

My thoughts exactly BJ, and it's not the first time is it? RM seems comfortable with the situation so let's see how it goes. This could be a real make or break season for Fax, and the coach. Up The Fax!
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,103,70871578,3594,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X