RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - FINANCES
Re: FINANCES : Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 pm  
cowfax wrote:
A more than likely loss making Challenge Cup run will not have helped the finances this year either.

Aye, job's buggered. Elland Craft & Tap, Blonde 4.0% Mmm!
Re: FINANCES : Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm  
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Aye, job's buggered. Elland Craft & Tap, Blonde 4.0% Mmm!

Dusty miller n tiger tail for me.
Re: FINANCES : Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 pm  
Listenup94 wrote:
Dusty miller n tiger tail for me.

Luvli. I almost called on there. Mmm!
Re: FINANCES : Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 pm  
A nice glass of vin rouge at home for me with my liver, onions and mash, reet grand.
Re: FINANCES : Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:31 pm  
I know the old board came in for quite a bit of stick but it can't be underestimated the job they did of helping keep us competitive on the pitch and there had been a few take over attempts in their time but were reluctant to release control to anyone who they didn't think had the funds to take the club forward. I think the new board are seeing that its not as easy as they thought it may be and you have to wonder if they are making good on promises they made.

Again though the sad reality is we are stuck where we are until we get someone with major funds in to the club and that is if we are playing under IMG or P & R rules. This change has basically made no difference for us.
Re: FINANCES : Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:30 am  
The only time I remember Fax NOT being skint is when Tony Gartland was ploughing his own money in. We even nearly went bust after 2 Wembley visits. It wouldn't feel right if we wuz rich!
Re: FINANCES : Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:53 pm  
Tony Fax wrote:
The only time I remember Fax NOT being skint is when Tony Gartland was ploughing his own money in. We even nearly went bust after 2 Wembley visits. It wouldn't feel right if we wuz rich!

And to think we had some who still protest about how long and loyal they have been fans, that drove him away from the club!!
Re: FINANCES : Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 pm  
Think we can safely say we are skint .
Dual reg players as no depth .
Re: FINANCES : Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:44 am  
Finns interview said it all when asked about making signings. Either no money or does not want to
Previous