FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RIP HRH
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:35 am  
wotsupcas wrote:
You're a loony


I hate the loony left :CRAZY:
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:45 am  
Craig_David wrote:
I hate the loony left :CRAZY:


Any idea how much all this charade is costing mate?
Must be millions pre-burial then all the carry on that'll take place Monday.
Now I'm not opposed to anybody having a bit of send-off as long as there footing the bill but no doubt the majority of this is being paid for by what comes out of our wage-slips at the end of the week.
All a bit crude when there'll be kids waking up in cold bedrooms and sent to school on empty stomachs this winter.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:12 pm  
WIZEB wrote:
Any idea how much all this charade is costing mate?
Must be millions pre-burial then all the carry on that'll take place Monday.
Now I'm not opposed to anybody having a bit of send-off as long as there footing the bill but no doubt the majority of this is being paid for by what comes out of our wage-slips at the end of the week.
All a bit crude when there'll be kids waking up in cold bedrooms and sent to school on empty stomachs this winter.



Have some respect comes to my mind that’s are queen!

She serviced us for 70 or more yearS!
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:53 pm  
Tell that to the cold hungry kids, im sure they will understand.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:34 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
Tell that to the cold hungry kids, im sure they will understand.


If they have any respect they will this is are queen

If they not happy they can move to your beloved anti democratic eu
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:42 pm  
Question of priorities
Re: RIP HRH : Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:03 am  
Terry Price's knee wrote:
In theory I agree with you but when muppets like Craig David are allowed to vote we'd end up with Nigel Farage, Jeremy Clarkson or Gemma Collins as President.

Obviously the first and last are laughable grifters (but who can blame them for cashing in when their audience repeatedly buys the **** they're selling?))

However I'd actually be ok with a staunch Remainer like Clarkson being in charge.

Sure he may be a bit too pro car but he'd continue to fool the moron wing of our country that for various simplistic reasons think he agrees with them when he really doesn't. Under that cover he'd be able to enact some grown up legislation that will pass over most Quitters heads.
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:37 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
If they have any respect they will this is are queen

If they not happy they can move to your beloved anti democratic eu


Now cold and hungry kids are on your hate list.

You really are a special breed, i am lost for words.
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm  
Craig David is Steph/Lebron/Warrington wolf
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:05 pm  
Jack Burton wrote:
Craig David is Steph/Lebron/Warrington wolf

You forgot Rhuane Rebellion and AS108
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin