RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Journalists who embarrass the Government…
::Off-topic discussion.

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 10916
Could face a 14 year prison sentence. I’m sure the Nazi’s had a similar approach to freedom of the press.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hange.html
Profit over Lives - The Tory way

MatthewTrin wrote:
MatthewTrin Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Posts: 146
Hardly surprising at this stage. With the elite getting richer, an increase in mass surveillance, house arrest, democide, daily propaganda, a campaign of fear, racial segregation in the form of vaccine passports. I'm sure the Nazis would be proud of the UK Governments efforts over the last 18 months.

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 633
MatthewTrin wrote:
Hardly surprising at this stage. With the elite getting richer, an increase in mass surveillance, house arrest, democide, daily propaganda, a campaign of fear, racial segregation in the form of vaccine passports. I'm sure the Nazis would be proud of the UK Governments efforts over the last 18 months.

Yeah my local concentration camp is doing a roaring trade. Imbecile

MatthewTrin wrote:
MatthewTrin Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Posts: 146
wotsupcas wrote:
Yeah my local concentration camp is doing a roaring trade. Imbecile


Why do they need to bother spending time & money on concentration camps when they can just let in a man made virus that targets the most vulnerable and eldest members of our society, Bootlicker.

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 633
MatthewTrin wrote:
Why do they need to bother spending time & money on concentration camps when they can just let in a man made virus that targets the most vulnerable and eldest members of our society, Bootlicker.

Whose boots am I licking you moron. This calling of anyone whose not extreme left wing a Nazi is crass and stupid.

MatthewTrin wrote:
MatthewTrin Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Posts: 146
wotsupcas wrote:
Whose boots am I licking you moron. This calling of anyone whose not extreme left wing a Nazi is crass and stupid.


Says the double jabbed moron who thinks he's getting his "freedom back" from a bunch of self serving, psychotic, authoritarian leaders and their control freak scientific "experts".
Spoiler alert - the vaccine is not going to beat the virus, we're going to get another 2 to 3 years of Government led restrictions & lockdowns!
It will give this mafia just enough time to rinse this pandemic for all its worth and for them to put their "controls" in place for the next pandemic.
No doubt seals like you will clap them back in after the next election.

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 633
MatthewTrin wrote:
Says the double jabbed moron who thinks he's getting his "freedom back" from a bunch of self serving, psychotic, authoritarian leaders and their control freak scientific "experts".
Spoiler alert - the vaccine is not going to beat the virus, we're going to get another 2 to 3 years of Government led restrictions & lockdowns!
It will give this mafia just enough time to rinse this pandemic for all its worth and for them to put their "controls" in place for the next pandemic.
No doubt seals like you will clap them back in after the next election.

Free to be in Greece on holiday at the moment.. Lovely. So glad the Nazis let me out of the concentration camp for a couple of weeks.
Is it just our government that are psychotic, Mafia, Nazi control freaks (have I missed any) or are other countries experiencing similar controls of their population.
Get a grip idiot

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 16281
MatthewTrin wrote:
Says the double jabbed moron who thinks he's getting his "freedom back" from a bunch of self serving, psychotic, authoritarian leaders and their control freak scientific "experts".
Spoiler alert - the vaccine is not going to beat the virus, we're going to get another 2 to 3 years of Government led restrictions & lockdowns!
It will give this mafia just enough time to rinse this pandemic for all its worth and for them to put their "controls" in place for the next pandemic.
No doubt seals like you will clap them back in after the next election.


Have you finished your "reasearch" now and does this post now represent your conclusion and are you suggesting that those who have been "double jabbed" are morons.
It's pity that some of the dead non jabbed "non believers" cant put you straight.

I note the "anti-vac" guy in the States, who was relying on his God to save him, didnt get saved.
Was he a moron ?

MatthewTrin wrote:
MatthewTrin Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Posts: 146
wrencat1873 wrote:
Have you finished your "reasearch" now and does this post now represent your conclusion and are you suggesting that those who have been "double jabbed" are morons.
It's pity that some of the dead non jabbed "non believers" cant put you straight.

I note the "anti-vac" guy in the States, who was relying on his God to save him, didnt get saved.
Was he a moron ?


It's a pity that some of the dead jabbed "believers" cant put you straight.

I note the "BBC" presenter Lisa Shaw, who was relying on Chris Whitty to save her, didnt get saved.
Was she a moron ?

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 16281
MatthewTrin wrote:
It's a pity that some of the dead jabbed "believers" cant put you straight.

I note the "BBC" presenter Lisa Shaw, who was relying on Chris Whitty to save her, didnt get saved.
Was she a moron ?


I reference that American guy, relying on his god to counter your "moron" comment but, this seems to be lost on you.
Your passion for the anti vac cause is commendable but, your aggression toward those who dont share your myopic beliefs is sadly not.
AS I asked in the previous post, have you concluded your "research" and what do you believe should have been done and what do you believe should be the next stage in living with the virus.?
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 208 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.2Million 1,693 ↑1378,7349,567
YOUR SELECTED TEAM LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
 Full Time.
(Hover Score)
 
NRL
Manly
42-6
Sydney
TODAY 19:45
SL
Leeds
v
Hull KR
TODAY 19:45
SL
Salford
v
St.Helens
TODAY 19:45
SL
Wakefield
v
Hull FC
TODAY 19:45
SL
Wigan
v
Catalans
TOMORROW 10:50
NRL
Penrith
v
Parramatta
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH
Newcastle
v
Toulouse
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
SL
Huddersfield
v
Leigh
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
Bradford
v
Whitehaven
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
Dewsbury
v
Oldham
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
Halifax
v
Batley
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
Swinton
v
Widnes
Sun 19th Sep 15:00
 CH
York
v
LondonB
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Fri 17th Sep
NRL
LIVE
Manly42-6Sydney
Thu 16th Sep
SL RND: 25 Castleford24-40Warrington
Sun 12th Sep
SL RND: 24 Leigh26-18Wakefield
NRL RND: 26 Parramatta28-20Newcastle
CH RND: 21 Batley24-31Dewsbury
CH RND: 21 LondonB28-48Featherstone
CH RND: 21 Oldham24-38Newcastle
CH RND: 21 Whitehaven19-6Halifax
CH RND: 21 Widnes10-9Bradford
CH RND: 21 Sheffield28-34Swinton
L1 RND: 21 Workington14-32Hunslet
L1 RND: 21 Doncaster26-28Keighley
L1 RND: 21 Rochdale50-22Coventry
WSL RND: 15 CastlefordW6-50St.HelensW
WSL RND: 15 Wire W18-34FeatherstoneW
WSL RND: 15 LeedsW28-10WiganW
Sat 11th Sep
SL RND: 24 Hull FC0-10Wigan
SL RND: 24 Warrington20-19Salford
SL RND: 24 Catalans18-30Huddersfield
SL RND: 24 Hull KR26-19Castleford
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Penrith 5 140 26 114 10
Parramatta 5 116 80 36 8
Sydney 4 134 48 86 6
Melbourne 5 140 70 70 6
Souths 4 108 54 54 6
Gold Coast 5 124 79 45 6
St.George 4 103 75 28 6
Canberra 5 103 90 13 6
 
Cronulla 5 104 94 10 4
NZ Warriors 5 93 102 -9 4
Newcastle 5 101 120 -19 4
Brisbane 5 68 127 -59 2
Wests 4 64 126 -62 2
NQL Cowboys 5 70 171 -101 2
Manly 5 47 168 -121 2
Canterbury 5 34 174 -140 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 22 680 386 294 38 176.17 86.36
St.Helens 20 534 203 331 32 263.05 80
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 24 375 377 -2 28 99.47 58.33
Hull KR 19 485 422 63 20 114.93 52.63
Leeds 23 520 428 92 24 121.50 52.17
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 20 397 432 -35 17 91.90 42.50
Huddersfield 23 418 492 -74 16 84.96 34.78
Wakefield 23 438 536 -98 16 81.72 34.78
Salford 21 376 572 -196 12 65.73 28.57
Leigh 21 332 828 -496 4 40.10 9.52
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Crusaders 17 539 410 129 22 131.46 64.71
Doncaster 17 472 390 82 22 121.03 64.71
Keighley 18 612 385 227 23 158.96 63.89
Hunslet 18 562 435 127 20 129.20 55.56
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::