WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Missing blonde gentleman

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Missing blonde gentleman

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:47 pm  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11585
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
Sal Paradise wrote:
This is embarrassing - its a joke


Currently in Rishi's flat checking his freezer.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:35 pm  
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 4376
Location: WF4
I'm 100% certain they'd been watching the England game.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:18 pm  

ColD wrote:
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 6714
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
Sal Paradise wrote:
This is embarrassing - its a joke


Which bit, coz I didn’t hear anyone laughing - countries in the poop just like many others, what do you suggest the government does

Cmon give me something to smile about
Onwards and upwards - LTID
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:43 pm  

Steph Curry wrote:
Steph Curry Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Posts: 1011
Boris is the worst prime minister we have ever had. Fact
Years in existence and average attendance

Leigh Centurions - 100+ years / Circa 3k
Wakefield Wildcats - 100+ years / Circa 4k
Toronto Wolfpack - 3 years / 9k
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:11 am  

ColD wrote:
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 6714
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
Steph Curry wrote:
Boris is the worst prime minister we have ever had. Fact


Go on clickbait give me the facts based upon the current circumstances
Onwards and upwards - LTID
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 am  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11585
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
ColD wrote:
Go on clickbait give me the facts based upon the current circumstances


Could you imagine how Prime Ministerial he'd come across as if he ever came to one of these news conference specials by announcing some details the countries population didnt already know about? :lol:
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:49 am  

User avatarSal Paradise wrote:
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17985
Location: On the road
ColD wrote:
Which bit, coz I didn’t hear anyone laughing - countries in the poop just like many others, what do you suggest the government does

Cmon give me something to smile about


The government needs a coherent strategy - this just seems so knee jerk all the time. I get these are very difficult times but he seems completely out of control and out of his depth. Only announced on Tuesday we were going into tier 3 now we are not - its bonkers

If we having lockdowns make them proper lockdowns not this let's close all the place where people can get a release from all the stress. The only places where they have contained the virus are either islands with small populations e.g. NZ/Australia or countries with very strict state intervention.

First thing we could do is stop international travel - keep the virus contained here, isolate the vulnerable, contain students to their campus, allocate times when people can move around?
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:36 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15247
It's utterly unforgivable that the new lockdown didn't happen 6 weeks ago when it was recommended by Sage.
How many more people have become infected and how many more people have died (and will still die) as a result of the governments inaction.
Having failed to stop movement quickly enough in March, they've done it again. It's an absolute scandal.

Add to that the timing, when most retail businesses do the bulk of their businesses and now have to close, when the "Christmas Rush" would normally be in full effect, I'm (almost) speechless.

The level of planning seems really good too - announcing a news conference at 4.0 and finally making it in front of the cameras after 6.30. He must have run out of room on the back of his "fag packet" response to the pandemic.

Shower and schmidt spring to mind.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:28 pm  

User avatarSal Paradise wrote:
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17985
Location: On the road
wrencat1873 wrote:
It's utterly unforgivable that the new lockdown didn't happen 6 weeks ago when it was recommended by Sage.
How many more people have become infected and how many more people have died (and will still die) as a result of the governments inaction.
Having failed to stop movement quickly enough in March, they've done it again. It's an absolute scandal.

Add to that the timing, when most retail businesses do the bulk of their businesses and now have to close, when the "Christmas Rush" would normally be in full effect, I'm (almost) speechless.

The level of planning seems really good too - announcing a news conference at 4.0 and finally making it in front of the cameras after 6.30. He must have run out of room on the back of his "fag packet" response to the pandemic.

Shower and schmidt spring to mind.


They had to see the end of the 6 Nations game!!

Even the WHO say lockdowns don't work - all it will do is push the problem further on as did the last lockdown.

The only two good thing is schools remaining open - kids need to be in school - and a return of the original Furlough.

To give Boris his due he didn't want it but I suspect Hancock has leaked it to force him into it. Expect to see Hunt as health secretary before the end of the lockdown.

Sadly the lockdown is unlikely to finish in December - more like March.
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15247
Sal Paradise wrote:
They had to see the end of the 6 Nations game!!

Even the WHO say lockdowns don't work - all it will do is push the problem further on as did the last lockdown.

The only two good thing is schools remaining open - kids need to be in school - and a return of the original Furlough.

To give Boris his due he didn't want it but I suspect Hancock has leaked it to force him into it. Expect to see Hunt as health secretary before the end of the lockdown.

Sadly the lockdown is unlikely to finish in December - more like March.


Nobody WANTS a lockdown.
Surely, it's whatever is best for the population and if there is to be a lockdown, move quickly and dont allow the numbers to get even further out of control.
Boris had the audacity to mock Starmer a few weeks ago, when he had suggested a "fire break" and now, he's had to go with it.
10,000 of extra cases and 1000's of needless deaths.

Schools remaining open is debatable but, just imaging if the lockdown had been while the half term was being taken :IDEA:

Johnson is responsible for more deaths than the UK most prolific killer and he doesn't give a toss.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: King Street Cat, Mike1970, Pumpetypump and 57 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,116,8231,28078,4234,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X