WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Homelessness

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Homelessness

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Homelessness
Post Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Posted by wotsupcas on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:43 pm
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 261st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 310
Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
Debt increased from 2007 because of the global financial crisis and the subsequent bailing out of the bankers, nationalising their losses, not as you claimed borrowing to properly fund the nhs, as was proved with the 1997 and 2006 figures.

In 2010 the conservatives were in power with debt at 72.5% of GDP. This has now skyrocketed to 85.2% of GDP because of the tax cuts they have given to millionaires and multinational companies, despite the devastating cuts to essential services.

But that's not true is it. Tax revenue increased by 25% between 2010 and 2017.....way ahead of inflation. It was 414bn in 2010 and in 2017 (the last figures I could find) 570bn.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 am
Posted by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 am
IR80 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 147
Rep Position: 171st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 695
wotsupcas wrote:
But that's not true is it. Tax revenue increased by 25% between 2010 and 2017.....way ahead of inflation. It was 414bn in 2010 and in 2017 (the last figures I could find) 570bn.

You know you are posting to a closed mind. Conseratives are bad, commerce is bad, the EU is bad.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:19 am
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:19 am
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 790
Rep Position: 11th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 3586
IR80 wrote:
You know you are posting to a closed mind. Conseratives are bad, commerce is bad, the EU is bad.

An underfunded nhs is bad
A properly funded nhs is good

Cutting public sector workers, like nurses pay, because there is no magic money tree is bad
Returning nurses pay to 2010 levels is good

Cutting funding to schools is bad
Well funded education is good

Spending £4.2 Billion to undemocratically leave the EU without a deal is bad

Increasing tuition fees to £9000 when you went to university for free is bad
Scrapping tuition fees is good

Reducing police numbers by 21,000 and closing police stations is bad

Homelessness increasing by 250% since 2010 is bad
Sorting out the housing crisis and reducing homelessness is good

Refusing to spend money, given to us by the EU, to tackle homelessness and child poverty is bad
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 am
Posted by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 am
IR80 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 147
Rep Position: 171st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 695
Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
An underfunded nhs is bad
A properly funded nhs is good

Cutting public sector workers, like nurses pay, because there is no magic money tree is bad
Returning nurses pay to 2010 levels is good

Cutting funding to schools is bad
Well funded education is good

Spending £4.2 Billion to undemocratically leave the EU without a deal is bad

Increasing tuition fees to £9000 when you went to university for free is bad
Scrapping tuition fees is good

Reducing police numbers by 21,000 and closing police stations is bad

Homelessness increasing by 250% since 2010 is bad
Sorting out the housing crisis and reducing homelessness is good

Refusing to spend money, given to us by the EU, to tackle homelessness and child poverty is bad

As I have said before, you left leaning (extremely left leaning) politics do not work, Socilism does not work. We are not equals, someone else's poverty isnt my problem, they should work harder.

We voted to leave the EU, deal with that, or get a flight with BREN2K and move to another country. The UK probably wouldn't miss you. Take tigertot with you.
Last edited by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:02 am
Posted by tigertot on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:02 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 594
Rep Position: 20th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16970
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
As I have said before, you left leaning (extremely left leaning) politivs do not work, Socilism does not work. We are not equals, someone else's poverty isny my problem, they should work harder.

If I thought Socialism produced people as illiterate as you I would question my politics.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:11 am
Posted by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:11 am
IR80 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 147
Rep Position: 171st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 695
tigertot wrote:
If I thought Socialism produced people as illiterate as you I would question my politics.

More insults, how clever of you, you must be a genius. (or most likely failed the 11+) and are whiling your days down in a tiny pit village somewhere in West Yorkshire.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 am
Posted by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 am
IR80 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 147
Rep Position: 171st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 695
tigertot wrote:
If I thought Socialism produced people as illiterate as you I would question my politics.

More insults, how clever of you, you must be a genius.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:26 am
Posted by tigertot on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:26 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 594
Rep Position: 20th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16970
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
More insults, how clever of you, you must be a genius.

I am. I'm a product of Socialism.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:35 am
Posted by IR80 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:35 am
IR80 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 147
Rep Position: 171st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 695
tigertot wrote:
I am. I'm a product of Socialism.

Yup, deluded, jealous and want everyone else to pay. Socialism in a nut shell.
Re: Homelessness
Post Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm
Posted by bren2k on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 633
Rep Position: 18th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15274
Location: Ossett
IR80 wrote:
Yup, deluded, jealous and want everyone else to pay. Socialism in a nut shell.


Lazy, uninformed and puerile; Garbutt or IR80, the signature style is unmistakable.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IR80, Khlav Kalash, King Street Cat, Scarlet Pimpernell and 48 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,985,1561,62777,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





11