WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:44 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
silver2 wrote:
Sadly, whilst theres a reasonable awareness on social media of the impending disaster called Brexit, much of the MSM continues with the usual propaganda. I assume similar news control systems are put in place in most corrupt and failing societies.

You never fail to make me laugh with your ramblings.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:27 pm  

User avatarsilver2 wrote:
silver2 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:06 pm
Posts: 1758
Location: Warrington
IR80 wrote:
You never fail to make me laugh with your ramblings.


That's a shame, I was actually hoping to stimulate the top part of your head.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:34 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
silver2 wrote:
That's a shame, I was actually hoping to stimulate the top part of your head.

continuously moaning that YOU LOST is tiresome, all it stimulates is boredom.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm  

User avatarsilver2 wrote:
silver2 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:06 pm
Posts: 1758
Location: Warrington
IR80 wrote:
continuously moaning that YOU LOST is tiresome, all it stimulates is boredom.


I think you'll find that all of us have either LOST or WON, because as Cameron once jokingly said, "we're all in this together".
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:22 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
silver2 wrote:
I think you'll find that all of us have either LOST or WON, because as Cameron once jokingly said, "we're all in this together".

This is my last ever reply to you, you are a broken record and cannot accept that you lost, it is as tragic as it is pathetic.

Enjoy your RL, at least that is something we all have in common.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14672
IR80 wrote:
This is my last ever reply to you, you are a broken record and cannot accept that you lost, it is as tragic as it is pathetic.

Enjoy your RL, at least that is something we all have in common.


What is tragic and pathetic is that "some" people cant discuss what is actually going to happen.
We leave the EU on 31st Jan - FACT

However, the important stuff has all still to be negotiated.
Everyone wants what is best for the future of the UK and we now have to trust Bojo and his crew to negotiate a decent outcome.
As we've seen, he's full of optimism and bravado but somewhat lacking in substance and the one certainty is that, the EU aren't just going to roll over - I dont think that they can afford to - therefore, it may be wise to keep your champagne on ice until there is something to actually celebrate.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
wrencat1873 wrote:
What is tragic and pathetic is that "some" people cant discuss what is actually going to happen.
We leave the EU on 31st Jan - FACT

However, the important stuff has all still to be negotiated.
Everyone wants what is best for the future of the UK and we now have to trust Bojo and his crew to negotiate a decent outcome.
As we've seen, he's full of optimism and bravado but somewhat lacking in substance and the one certainty is that, the EU aren't just going to roll over - I dont think that they can afford to - therefore, it may be wise to keep your champagne on ice until there is something to actually celebrate.

No Champagne here (well it is French :WHISTLE: )

You say some people will not discuss what will happen, but we don't know until we see detail.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14672
IR80 wrote:
No Champagne here (well it is French :WHISTLE: )

You say some people will not discuss what will happen, but we don't know until we see detail.


You could go all out and express an opinion based on what we already know

Deal or no deal for starters ?
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:07 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
wrencat1873 wrote:
You could go all out and express an opinion based on what we already know

Deal or no deal for starters ?

That is the thing, we don't know anything, press speculation, nothing official, lots of guessing.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:10 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14672
IR80 wrote:
That is the thing, we don't know anything, press speculation, nothing official, lots of guessing.


And there was me, thinking that a forum was a good place to exchange opinions on what MIGHT happen, ah well.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,4581,18878,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X