WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:41 am  

User avatarbren2k wrote:
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15521
Location: Ossett
wrencat1873 wrote:
That's a lot of heavy reading for first thing in the morning !


At least it's only reading - he's done all the heavy lifting by doing the sums!
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
More leftism, Corbynomics, SPEND SPEND SPEND, TAX THE RICH.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:39 am  

User avatartigertot wrote:
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16990
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/201 ... onal-debt/

IR80 wrote:
More leftism, Corbynomics, SPEND SPEND SPEND, TAX THE RICH.

That's the problem when you are so thick that you believe Mail & Sun headlines. Anything over 10 words & size 72 font is beyond you.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
tigertot wrote:
https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/11/27/the-tories-created-two-thirds-of-the-uks-national-debt/

That's the problem when you are so thick that you believe Mail & Sun headlines. Anything over 10 words & size 72 font is beyond you.

I have never read The Sun or The Mail, I am just a bit more open minded than following politics that punish people that I am jealous of, I don't expect state handouts, I am not living in the 60's.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:16 pm  

User avatarbren2k wrote:
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15521
Location: Ossett
IR80 wrote:
I have never read The Sun or The Mail, I am just a bit more open minded than following politics that punish people that I am jealous of, I don't expect state handouts, I am not living in the 60's.


This is such an infantile level of debate, it's almost pointless to engage with... but - instead of one liners and rhetoric, what actual policies are you referring to?
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:48 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
bren2k wrote:
This is such an infantile level of debate, it's almost pointless to engage with... but - instead of one liners and rhetoric, what actual policies are you referring to?


Scrapping Tuition Fees
Nationalise Water Industries
Increase Income Tax
More Free Childcare
10,000 new Police Officers
3,000 new Firefighters
Reverse Privatisation of Royal Mail

but they are manifesto stuff, there don't seem to be many actual policy details

so TAX and SPEND

Entirely idealogical, uncosted, all ready to empty the coffers again.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:59 pm  

User avatartigertot wrote:
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16990
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
I am just a bit more open minded than following politics that punish people that I am jealous of,

I am in the higher tax band & would benefit from Boris's policy. Try again.
I don't expect state handouts,
I have worked without interruption for 42 years. Try again.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
tigertot wrote:
I am in the higher tax band & would benefit from Boris's policy. Try again.
I have worked without interruption for 42 years. Try again.

How very self centred to think I was referring solely to you?

Congratulations on 42 years without interruption, think of all the handouts for others who don't have your work ethic you have funded and helped bloat the welfare state.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm  

Superblue wrote:
Superblue Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm
Posts: 632
IR80 wrote:
Scrapping Tuition Fees
Nationalise Water Industries
Increase Income Tax
More Free Childcare
10,000 new Police Officers
3,000 new Firefighters
Reverse Privatisation of Royal Mail

but they are manifesto stuff, there don't seem to be many actual policy details

so TAX and SPEND

Entirely idealogical, uncosted, all ready to empty the coffers again.


The water and rail industries need nationalising, a complete and utter Tory shambles.
They are not proper private industries either, just fatcat pay and bonuses with tied customers paying vast prices for crap services, no competition at all.

And Southern Water just been fined again by the regulator for polluting the south coast beaches with raw sewage and manipulating the test data to cover it up, again, this time 126 million, and guess who will end up paying that?
Another thatcher failure paid for by the taxpayer

And not to mention the financial crisis of 2010, caused by the bank gamblers but bailed out by socialism.s

And on and on, but when the average English guy is so stupid and propagandised , good work if you can get it.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
Superblue wrote:
The water and rail industries need nationalising, a complete and utter Tory shambles.
They are not proper private industries either, just fatcat pay and bonuses with tied customers paying vast prices for crap services, no competition at all.

And Southern Water just been fined again by the regulator for polluting the south coast beaches with raw sewage and manipulating the test data to cover it up, again, this time 126 million, and guess who will end up paying that?
Another thatcher failure paid for by the taxpayer

And not to mention the financial crisis of 2010, caused by the bank gamblers but bailed out by socialism.s

And on and on, but when the average English guy is so stupid and propagandised , good work if you can get it.


Old school Socialists STILL blaming the greatest leader the country has ever seen.
Last edited by IR80 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wire-quin and 62 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,103,3661,34078,3554,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X