WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Brexit Anyone? (part 4)

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:11 am  

User avatartigertot wrote:
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16990
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
and so, yet again, the usual suspects take the ill informed high ground, RIP Sin Bin, there is no debate, just bullies & brow beating.

If you are going to play with the adults you should try & behave like one.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:07 pm  

User avatarSal Paradise wrote:
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17985
Location: On the road
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Whoopsy. You inadvertently revealed your inner Tommy Robinson by mistake on a public forum.


No just stating fact - so on the Sin Bin negative comments about actual Asian behaviour is now racist?

I also mentioned all the killings in London involving black gangs - is that also racist?

Can we only make comment about whiteys doing bad things? Mostly related to a country awash with drugs and weapons - which I have also mentioned - is that racist too?

Next we all have to follow you lot in Jeremy's mantra - no bad words about the Palestinians!!
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:03 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15093
Just changing the subject slightly.
Driving accross the M62 today their are notices, suggesting that new paperwork "may" be needed for exporters to the EU from first of November.
However, NOBODY knows what this may actually be or whether we will actually be out of the EU by then.
It's like the letters advising businesses to be ready ??

How can you be ready for the absolute unknown :CRAZY:
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:06 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15093
Sal Paradise wrote:
No just stating fact - so on the Sin Bin negative comments about actual Asian behaviour is now racist?

I also mentioned all the killings in London involving black gangs - is that also racist?

Can we only make comment about whiteys doing bad things? Mostly related to a country awash with drugs and weapons - which I have also mentioned - is that racist too?

Next we all have to follow you lot in Jeremy's mantra - no bad words about the Palestinians!!


It's all about balance, which you are not giving but you are happy to "cherry pick" a certain group to fit your own agenda, much as the Tory rags do.
Nobody is denying some of what you say but, not all of the bad stuff in the world is down to ethnic groups or immigrants is it ??
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
wrencat1873 wrote:
Just changing the subject slightly.
Driving accross the M62 today their are notices, suggesting that new paperwork "may" be needed for exporters to the EU from first of November.
However, NOBODY knows what this may actually be or whether we will actually be out of the EU by then.
It's like the letters advising businesses to be ready ??

How can you be ready for the absolute unknown :CRAZY:

Where are the notices, any idea who put them up?
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15093
IR80 wrote:
Where are the notices, any idea who put them up?


The one that I saw today was on one of the new smart motorway information signs, which is strange as they are supposed to inform about traffic issues and not Tory propaganda.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
wrencat1873 wrote:
The one that I saw today was on one of the new smart motorway information signs, which is strange as they are supposed to inform about traffic issues and not Tory propaganda.


Not sure it's propoganda for Highways England / DVLA to be informing freight drivers that leaving the EU wil.result in changes to paperwork required?
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 pm  
The Ghost of '99 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:45 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Desperation Island
Sal Paradise wrote:
No just stating fact - so on the Sin Bin negative comments about actual Asian behaviour is now racist?

I also mentioned all the killings in London involving black gangs - is that also racist?

Can we only make comment about whiteys doing bad things? Mostly related to a country awash with drugs and weapons - which I have also mentioned - is that racist too?
No, but you raised something to do with Asian behaviour on a thread to do with Brexit. It has nothing to do with it but we can guess what links you are making in your head.

Sal Paradise wrote:
Next we all have to follow you lot in Jeremy's mantra - no bad words about the Palestinians!!
How very odd. I've never voted for Labour in my life and am unlikely to start now.
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs."
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 am  

User avatarbren2k wrote:
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15521
Location: Ossett
Sal Paradise wrote:
Can we only make comment about whiteys doing bad things?


We can at least acknowledge that the racist fuelled hysteria about Asian grooming gangs is a convenient proxy for a certain ideology? And like the last racist who brought it up on here, you will utterly fail to engage with the statistic that I provided - because it's an inconvenient truth.

Again - child sex offences are abhorrent; 90% of them are committed by white men.
Re: Brexit Anyone? (part 4) Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:02 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15093
IR80 wrote:
Not sure it's propoganda for Highways England / DVLA to be informing freight drivers that leaving the EU wil.result in changes to paperwork required?


IF we were definitely leaving then and anyone had the faintest idea on what terms we were going to leave, these signs MAY be useful ut, right now, NOBODY has got a clue, therefore, they are a waste of time, effort and money.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,105,29795678,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X