WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Donald Trump

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Donald Trump

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:17 pm
Posted by Cronus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:17 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 81
Rep Position: 178th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 12

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6829
Location: comfortably numb
Lebron James wrote:
Whats that got do with it? George Bush also threw his weight behind it. As you said in a post a few posts up, if the USA throw their weight behind something it must be true.

Regards

King James

So, in your learned opinion, is there likely to be solid evidence or not? Bearing in mind chemical weapons experts have been analysing the substance and the victims, and bearing in mind intelligence agencies have been sharing the results of that analysis (and presumably other details of the investigation), which has led to the EU (!) and the USA taking such a strong stance against Russia, including withdrawing the EU ambassador to Moscow and various countries moving to expel Russian diplomats?

All, presumably, on a whim?

Basing your argument on 'just because' backed up with Dubya's dodgy dossier and Blair's poor judgement really does smack of desperation. Your Comrade Cob blinkers need a rest.

PS haven't read the Mail in many years. :)
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:30 pm
Posted by tigertot on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:30 pm
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 20th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16544
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Backwardsman wrote:
Your guilabilty is also laughable,


You should await the results of the Grenfell enquiry before judging anybody.


Classic.

Backwardsman wrote:
many staying in 4 star hotels with pocket money at £300!per week.


Evidence? The demonisation of one person by the tax dodging Murdoch press doesn't count.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm
Posted by bren2k on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 554
Rep Position: 18th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 14971
Location: Ossett
Cronus wrote:
So, in your learned opinion, is there likely to be solid evidence or not?


Me: Your honour, Cronus off of RLfans killed my cat and gave my wife a funny look.

Judge: Do you have evidence of these heinous crimes?

Me: Yes - but you can't see it.

Judge: Is it solid evidence?

Me: Yes, and all my friends agree.

Judge: Take him down...
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 pm
Posted by Cronus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 81
Rep Position: 178th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 12

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6829
Location: comfortably numb
tigertot wrote:
Evidence? The demonisation of one person by the tax dodging Murdoch press doesn't count.

It's really not difficult to find.

We will pay £300 a week food allowance to all residents in hotels aged 5 years and over, and £150 a week food allowance for children aged under five years.

And that's on top of the £5,500 minimum payment to each household which lost their home, which is fair enough. Hundreds of millions have been spent to try and rehouse those affected, and as of last week around 24 households or individuals were still in hotels.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Posted by Cronus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 81
Rep Position: 178th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 12

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6829
Location: comfortably numb
bren2k wrote:
Me: Your honour, Cronus off of RLfans killed my cat and gave my wife a funny look.

Judge: Do you have evidence of these heinous crimes?

Me: Yes - but you can't see it.

Judge: Is it solid evidence?

Me: Yes, and all my friends agree.

Judge: Take him down...

If that's the very best you can do I think I can confidently chalk that one up as a win. 8)
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 pm
Posted by tigertot on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 pm
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 20th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16544
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer


Money to spend on food in London is not pocket money.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Posted by Backwoodsman on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Backwoodsman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 205th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Posts: 1356
Location: Deepest North Yorkshire Woodland
tigertot wrote:
Classic.

Evidence? The demonisation of one person by the tax dodging Murdoch press doesn't count.

You will have to expand on your classic comment. Most disasters / major accidents are subject to an enquiry. Quite obviously so remedial action can take place. Eg Kings Cross fire disaster, major changes were instigated regarding fire alarms, fire protection. Even fire fighters radios which did not work underground.
Murdoch press?. Grenfell Tower support group site actually,in fact one of the problems the council is facing is many of the survivors are living in serviced apartments. They don’t want to leave, can’t blame them really. To try tempt them to leave the council have offered to pay the first years rent and utilities in the new council houses. The government is footing the bill for all this. Horrible tories throwing money at people,disgraceful. We will gloss over cases coming out of fraud relating to Grenfell. Possibly because everybody will blame it on Murdoch/ daily mail etc etc.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:03 pm
Posted by Cronus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:03 pm
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 81
Rep Position: 178th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 12

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6829
Location: comfortably numb
tigertot wrote:
Money to spend on food in London is not pocket money.

Is Asda really so much more expensive in London?

Look, I'm not going vilify the survivors, but let's not pretend they've been thrown on the street without a bean. £300 per person for food & drink is plenty to live comfortably. My entire weekly shop for a family of 3 averages around £150 plus small top-ups.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:02 pm
Posted by bren2k on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:02 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 554
Rep Position: 18th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 14971
Location: Ossett
Cronus wrote:
If that's the very best you can do I think I can confidently chalk that one up as a win. 8)


It's nowhere near a win; you call for due process and the rule of law in one breath, then brush all that aside when it comes to the Salisbury case - and absolutely refuse to acknowledge the hypocrisy of the Tory party - rattling sabres about Putin on the one hand, but balls deep into Russian money on the other.

You're all over the place today - go have a lie down.
Re: Donald Trump
Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 pm
Posted by tigertot on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 pm
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 20th / 77,692

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16544
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Backwoodsman wrote:
You will have to expand on your classic comment. Most disasters / major accidents are subject to an enquiry.


Exactly. Construction is my profession so I have a particular interest. I read some initial findings on Grenfell inquiry this week which are damning of the whole construction industry & process, & are spot on in my view. This is nearly a year after the tragedy. The Salisbury tragedy should be afforded the same level of scrutiny before jumping to convenient conclusions.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 43 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,923,9261,27377,6924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 08:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
CRONULLA
TODAY 10:55
NRL
PENRITH
v
ST.GEORGE
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HUDDERSFIELD
TOMORROW 05:00
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
v
NEWCASTLE
TOMORROW 08:30
NRL
CANBERRA
v
WESTS TIGERS
TOMORROW 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
SOUTHS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
LONDON SKOLARS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH1
WEST WALES
v
COVENTRY BEARS
TOMORROW 17:00
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
SHEFFIELD
Sun 21st Jul 05:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
MELBOURNE STORM
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






11