WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Martin isn't to well

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Martin isn't to well

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Martin isn't to well Fri May 26, 2017 1:10 pm  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6741
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Not a soldier as they like to be portrayed thats for sure.
Mac out!
Re: Martin isn't to well Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 am  

User avatarTrinityIHC wrote:
TrinityIHC User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:28 pm
Posts: 4960
Location: Outside your remit
wire-quin wrote:
Not a soldier as they like to be portrayed thats for sure.


What is a soldier if not a man who is armed and fighting for an army?

The bombing campaign was vile but worth remembering the whole reason it came to that was because of British authorities in Northern Ireland failing to protect catholic communities, institutional bigotry and mistreatment of their citizens.

McGuinness was absolutely key to bringing and end to the troubles.
There's Only One F in Wakefield
Re: Martin isn't to well Tue May 30, 2017 6:44 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6741
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
A few disillusioned guys from a down trodden part of Belfast wearing balaclavas with poor weapons are not soldiers. Simple.
Mac out!
Re: Martin isn't to well Tue May 30, 2017 5:14 pm  

User avatarDurham Giant wrote:
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 12119
Location: Durham
wire-quin wrote:
A few disillusioned guys from a down trodden part of Belfast wearing balaclavas with poor weapons are not soldiers. Simple.



Much better to sit behind a computer console and fire a hi tech hellfire missile remotely at someone several thousand miles away. That is proper soldering is that.
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Martin isn't to well Wed May 31, 2017 6:26 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6741
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Much better to sit behind a computer console and fire a hi tech hellfire missile remotely at someone several thousand miles away. That is proper soldering is that.


Your understanding of the military is spelt out in just two sentences. Let's just leave it at that should we.
Mac out!
Re: Martin isn't to well Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm  

User avatarDurham Giant wrote:
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 12119
Location: Durham
wire-quin wrote:
Your understanding of the military is spelt out in just two sentences. Let's just leave it at that should we.



Or flying a multi million pound jet and firing a laser guided weapon onto a house that might have ten enemy in or their family or any other civilian who will be collateral damage..

Let's leave it ther if you want as you seem to think warfare is all guns and bayonets.
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Martin isn't to well Wed May 31, 2017 8:45 pm  

User avatarCronus wrote:
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 7152
Location: one day closer to death
Durham Giant wrote:
Or flying a multi million pound jet and firing a laser guided weapon onto a house that might have ten enemy in or their family or any other civilian who will be collateral damage..

Let's leave it ther if you want as you seem to think warfare is all guns and bayonets.

What a pity we didn't have drones over Norn Iron back in the day.

You could have shed fake plastic paddy tears over your murdering, torturing, intimidating terrorist heroes a few decades earlier. :BOOHOO:
Re: Martin isn't to well Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 am  

User avatarDurham Giant wrote:
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 12119
Location: Durham
[quote="Cronus"]What a pity we didn't have drones over Norn Iron back in the day.

You could have shed fake plastic paddy tears over your murdering, torturing, intimidating terrorist heroes a few decades earlier. :BOOHOO:[/quote

Here comes ukip

Still struggling to handle the fact that the empire is gone.
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Martin isn't to well Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 am  

User avatarCronus wrote:
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 7152
Location: one day closer to death
Durham Giant wrote:
Here comes ukip

Still struggling to handle the fact that the empire is gone.

:EH: What are you whittering about plastic paddy?

Never mind, probably not worth paying any attention to. :)
Re: Martin isn't to well Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm  

User avatarDurham Giant wrote:
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 12119
Location: Durham
Cronus wrote:
:EH: What are you whittering about plastic paddy?

Never mind, probably not worth paying any attention to. :)


Oh the resident racist is out.

If he is not having a go at muslims it is now the irish
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,64068778,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X