JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 15 200717 years180th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Jun 24 13:253rd Jun 24 01:02LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.

Frederick Douglas

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am  
I reckon this heaven place is going to be pretty empty.

Beardy chap, long haired sandal bloke and kirkstaller.

Burning for ever or talking to this tit and his mates for ever.

Not a hard choice is it.
RankPostsTeam
In The Arms of 13 Angels37503
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 03 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 15 19:2412th Oct 14 15:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 am  
Sandra The Terrorist wrote:
Not a hard choice is it.

like I've always said, do I want eternity with Harry Seacombe, Thora Hird and the likes, or eternity with Jimmy Hendrix, Paula Yates and Micheal Hutchence and their pals. I think I'd rather have a pint with Hitler than kirkstaller, two sides of the same coin.
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 25 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Aug 18 19:077th Aug 18 19:06LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The older I get, the better I was

Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator."

cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 am  
FFS

Floods are a judgement on society say bishops

Two fo the idiots quoted in the article are Lords Spritual - they sit in the HoL and help form and pass laws in this country. Do we really want to rely on these mysonginistic idiots?
FFS

Two fo the idiots quoted in the article are Lords Spritual - they sit in the HoL and help form and pass laws in this country. Do we really want to rely on these mysonginistic idiots?
RankPostsTeam
In The Arms of 13 Angels37503
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 03 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 15 19:2412th Oct 14 15:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am  
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

firk me, I was joking when I said:

Standee wrote:
Next you'll be telling me that thunder is God getting angry at the gays for having a bit of manoman fun?

these people have no place in law making (or breathing)
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

firk me, I was joking when I said:

Standee wrote:
Next you'll be telling me that thunder is God getting angry at the gays for having a bit of manoman fun?

these people have no place in law making (or breathing)
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 26 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Aug 18 19:235th Aug 18 15:14LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece
------------------------------------------------------
The Jerry Chicken Blog Page
------------------------------------------------------
BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK

AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY
ART PROFILE
On Twitter
On Facebook

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 am  
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

One of the Bishops, he is a Bishop FFS, quoted in that article is the Bishop of Carlisle ...

"This is a strong and definite judgment because the world has been arrogant in going its own way," he said. "We are reaping the consequences of our moral degradation, as well as the environmental damage that we have caused. We are in serious moral trouble because every type of lifestyle is now regarded as legitimate"

I wonder if he ever comes into contact with the family of PC Bill Barker who was killed in the biblical flood of Workington in 2009 when all of the bridges in the town were swept into the sea, I wonder if he dares to explain to his widow what sort of morally degraded man her husband must have been to have been smitten by his God in this way.

Some people just need a slap around the face regardless of their self-awarded status.
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

One of the Bishops, he is a Bishop FFS, quoted in that article is the Bishop of Carlisle ...

"This is a strong and definite judgment because the world has been arrogant in going its own way," he said. "We are reaping the consequences of our moral degradation, as well as the environmental damage that we have caused. We are in serious moral trouble because every type of lifestyle is now regarded as legitimate"

I wonder if he ever comes into contact with the family of PC Bill Barker who was killed in the biblical flood of Workington in 2009 when all of the bridges in the town were swept into the sea, I wonder if he dares to explain to his widow what sort of morally degraded man her husband must have been to have been smitten by his God in this way.

Some people just need a slap around the face regardless of their self-awarded status.
DHM 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 25 200618 years295th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Apr 24 09:0818th Apr 24 14:09LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am  
kirkstaller wrote:
I can give you many:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” And God made[b] the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. And God called the expanse Heaven.[c] And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. God called the dry land Earth,[d] and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants[e] yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons,[f] and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

And God said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds[g] fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.” So God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Then God said, “Let us make man[h] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Prove it.
DHM 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 25 200618 years295th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Apr 24 09:0818th Apr 24 14:09LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:12 am  
kirkstaller wrote:
They don't really believe in God. .

Prove it.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2748No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 13 200420 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
31st Jul 17 20:5425th Feb 13 14:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring" Carl Sagan

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 am  
kirkstaller wrote:
They don't really believe in God.

These theistic scientists say they believe in god, many of them go to church and practice their faith in the same way as many other believers. On what basis can you possibly claim that these scientists don't really beleive in God.

It seems rather arrogant of you to suggest that because these scientists are willing to accept the vast amounts of evidence in favour off evolution and an earth which is 4.5 billion years old that they are any less of a believer than you or other christians who choose to reject scientific evidence which contradicts your doctrine.

Name me one reputable scientist who has been born again.

The argument that you responded said that there are scientists who believe in God, here you are merely shifting the goalposts by asking him to name a scientist who is born again, despite the fact there was no claim regarding scientists being "born again" in his post.

Believing in God is not synonymous with being "born again", there are a large number of people who believe in god yet have never been "born again".

Are you for instance suggesting that Catholics do not believe in God as they are not "born again"?
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10852No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 21 200618 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Jan 18 12:371st Aug 16 17:10LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:20 am  
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

Was just about to post that link. Disgusting. That these idiots are represented in our parliament is to our eternal discredit.
cod'ead wrote:
FFS

Was just about to post that link. Disgusting. That these idiots are represented in our parliament is to our eternal discredit.
Neil 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member679No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Sep 16 11:5414th Sep 16 17:24LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream

Re: Prevent The Church Hijacking Our Schools : Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:36 am  
Rock God X wrote:

When hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans the French Quarter, an area popular with the gay community was effected relatively lightly compared with other parts of the city. The Non Prophets podcast frequently jokes that when there is an impending natural disaster, the gays should be moved to the area so they can protect it with their magical shield.
PreviousNext