JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 21 200816 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Dec 14 10:3920th Dec 14 10:39LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 pm  
For three years we have witnessed genocide being committed on a vast scale in Syria. an estimated 140K dead, millions forced into refugee camps, civilian areas being deliberately targeted for attacks by chemical weapons and poisonous gases, and the spectacle of Sunni Muslins happily slaughtering their Shia brothers.

And yet, not one crocodile tear is shed by the Durham Giants of this world. Not one wee Syrian flag is waved in protest. Not the slightest squeak from that motley band of perpetually offended.

I wonder why. no really.....
Dally 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14845No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
23rd Oct 21 15:0122nd Jul 21 09:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:05 pm  
rumpelstiltskin wrote:
For three years we have witnessed genocide being committed on a vast scale in Syria. an estimated 140K dead, millions forced into refugee camps, civilian areas being deliberately targeted for attacks by chemical weapons and poisonous gases, and the spectacle of Sunni Muslins happily slaughtering their Shia brothers.

And yet, not one crocodile tear is shed by the Durham Giants of this world. Not one wee Syrian flag is waved in protest. Not the slightest squeak from that motley band of perpetually offended.

I wonder why. no really.....

Not just that but a much more powerful US, UK et al killing thousands of Iraqis when not even threatened by them. Then calling the military personnel "heroes."
RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 03 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Nov 18 06:0620th Oct 18 18:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 pm  
Saddened! wrote:
I did say they were as bad as each other if you read it properly. Meanwhile, keep following Joey Barton on Twitter and favouriting all his tweets.

Really? Is that the best you've got? I follow Joey Barton? Laughable. But what I would expect from you

#gazaunderattack
@youranonnews
#tangodown
#opisreal
RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 03 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am  
Israeli soldier boasts on social media about how many children he killed yesterday.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/i ... ign=buffer

meanwhile, fresh from condemning the Israel attack on a UN School, 'murica decides to restock Israel with Ammunition. The great american corporate war machine rolls on.

#gazaunderattack
#tangodown
@YourAnonNews
Israeli soldier boasts on social media about how many children he killed yesterday.

meanwhile, fresh from condemning the Israel attack on a UN School, 'murica decides to restock Israel with Ammunition. The great american corporate war machine rolls on.

#gazaunderattack
#tangodown
@YourAnonNews
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member29200No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 10 200321 years95th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Apr 24 18:4511th Apr 24 11:44LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am  
Lebron James wrote:

#gazaunderattack
#tangodown
@YourAnonNews

Ba, lets all be sheep. The Israeli's are attacking children, ba, ba, ba. Interestingly, I have not heard that reported anywhere in the mainstream media, it doesn't look a very comprehensively researched article and there is no proof any of it is in any way genuine. Not saying it's not, the Israeli army are under severe pressure and one soldier acting in a mindless way wouldn't be a surprise, there have been similar examples of boasting servicemen in pretty much all conflicts that have been reported on in recent times.

Why don't you answer the question of why Hamas put their terrorists into schools to fire the rockets in the first place? Ultimately isn't the blood on their hands when the missile comes the other way and hits where they fired from?
Lebron James wrote:

#gazaunderattack
#tangodown
@YourAnonNews

Ba, lets all be sheep. The Israeli's are attacking children, ba, ba, ba. Interestingly, I have not heard that reported anywhere in the mainstream media, it doesn't look a very comprehensively researched article and there is no proof any of it is in any way genuine. Not saying it's not, the Israeli army are under severe pressure and one soldier acting in a mindless way wouldn't be a surprise, there have been similar examples of boasting servicemen in pretty much all conflicts that have been reported on in recent times.

Why don't you answer the question of why Hamas put their terrorists into schools to fire the rockets in the first place? Ultimately isn't the blood on their hands when the missile comes the other way and hits where they fired from?
RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 03 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 am  
Saddened! wrote:

Before I answer your question, let me just ask you a quick question. How do you know Hamas fire rockets from their schools? In fact, I will answer that question for you. "Because the BBC/Sky reported it" (What the BBC and SKY havent reported is the fact that it has been proven the IDF have doctored photographs to justify bombing schools)

Did Hamas fire rockets from the beach, that led to Israeli gun boats slaughtering those young boys who were playing there?

Now, how do I know that Hamas dont fire rockets from schools? I dont. However, what I do know, is a turkish doctor I have known for over 7 years who has been in gaza the whole time and who is currently working along an absolute hero in Mads Gilbert. I speak to him as often as i can which is at the very least, every other day. I will take his word that Hamas do not fire rockets from schools or shelters over the lies of Israel. In fact, he was actually working at one of the hospitals recently bombed by Israel and has told me in 7 years he was worked in gaza, not once has any rocket been fired from that hospital.

What do you make of the UN, thats the United Nations, telling Israel not to bomb the UN school they bombed yesterday, 17 times. Yes, Israel were warned 17 times, but they still do it.

Here is a letter from foreign doctors working in Gaza

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/open-letter- ... 9ocv-NdX0c

So you tell me, who are the real terrorists here?

#gazaunderattack
@YourAnonNews
Saddened! wrote:

Before I answer your question, let me just ask you a quick question. How do you know Hamas fire rockets from their schools? In fact, I will answer that question for you. "Because the BBC/Sky reported it" (What the BBC and SKY havent reported is the fact that it has been proven the IDF have doctored photographs to justify bombing schools)

Did Hamas fire rockets from the beach, that led to Israeli gun boats slaughtering those young boys who were playing there?

Now, how do I know that Hamas dont fire rockets from schools? I dont. However, what I do know, is a turkish doctor I have known for over 7 years who has been in gaza the whole time and who is currently working along an absolute hero in Mads Gilbert. I speak to him as often as i can which is at the very least, every other day. I will take his word that Hamas do not fire rockets from schools or shelters over the lies of Israel. In fact, he was actually working at one of the hospitals recently bombed by Israel and has told me in 7 years he was worked in gaza, not once has any rocket been fired from that hospital.

What do you make of the UN, thats the United Nations, telling Israel not to bomb the UN school they bombed yesterday, 17 times. Yes, Israel were warned 17 times, but they still do it.

Here is a letter from foreign doctors working in Gaza

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/open-letter- ... 9ocv-NdX0c

So you tell me, who are the real terrorists here?

#gazaunderattack
@YourAnonNews
Him 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 19 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Nov 21 22:467th Nov 21 09:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 am  
Whilst plenty of Israel's military actions deserve condemnation, that "article" about the Israeli soldier isn't as you've made out Lebron. It goes on to say it's likely not true.

He's a soldier in an engineering unit. He's not a sniper. There is no way he'd be using, or probably even able to use, that weapon.
Sounds like an idiot making things up on twitter to try and prove how much he hates the enemy.

So whilst his views are abhorrent, there is no evidence to show he killed 13 children and plenty of evidence to show he's a lying idiot who should be disciplined by the IDF.

You also can't take 1 person's idiocy and apply it to the whole organisation. It'd be like saying every British Army soldier is as cold-blooded/stupid as those who murdered a wounded Taliban fighter.
That kind of thinking ie all Israelis want to kill Palestinian children or conversely all Palestinians want to drive Israelis into the sea, is partly the entire problem in a nutshell. If there were a bit less of that kind of reactionary thinking and bit more of calmly dealing with the mess on both sides then there'd be a much better chance of peace.

The RL equivalent is that all Salford players are stupid as Gareth Hock.
RankPostsTeam
In The Arms of 13 Angels17898
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 19 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
3rd Mar 20 10:2927th Aug 19 12:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
2005 Challenge Cup

To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 am  
Him wrote:
Whilst plenty of Israel's military actions deserve condemnation, that "article" about the Israeli soldier isn't as you've made out Lebron. It goes on to say it's likely not true.

He's a soldier in an engineering unit. He's not a sniper. There is no way he'd be using, or probably even able to use, that weapon.
Sounds like an idiot making things up on twitter to try and prove how much he hates the enemy.

So whilst his views are abhorrent, there is no evidence to show he killed 13 children and plenty of evidence to show he's a lying idiot who should be disciplined by the IDF.

You also can't take 1 person's idiocy and apply it to the whole organisation. It'd be like saying every British Army soldier is as cold-blooded/stupid as those who murdered a wounded Taliban fighter.
That kind of thinking ie all Israelis want to kill Palestinian children or conversely all Palestinians want to drive Israelis into the sea, is partly the entire problem in a nutshell. If there were a bit less of that kind of reactionary thinking and bit more of calmly dealing with the mess on both sides then there'd be a much better chance of peace.

The RL equivalent is that all Salford players are stupid as Gareth Hock.

:CLAP: Well said.
RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 09 201212 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th May 16 14:5420th May 16 10:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece
----------------------------------------------------------
Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork
JerryChicken - The Blog

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 am  
Lebron James wrote:

I hold no views on either side of the fence other than shake my head at the perpetual human response to want to protect territory from what they perceive as aliens, slightly simpler to understand when ours is an island nation, more difficult to comprehend when the land is partitioned by humans into seemingly random chunks.

However,

I also wonder why Hamas would want to fire a handful of rockets from within a school playground for the reason stated by the Israeli government that "it offers them protection" when in fact the rocket launching equipment that they are using is simple and portable, the very fact that we are to believe that they set up in a playground is proof of this - the truth is that you can launch your rocket from anywhere and then almost be gone by the time they land - why would you need to avail yourself of protection from retaliation when you aren't going to be there within a few minutes of arriving ?
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member29200No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 10 200321 years95th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Apr 24 18:4511th Apr 24 11:44LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Israeli war crimes continue : Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:01 pm  
JerryChicken wrote:
I hold no views on either side of the fence other than shake my head at the perpetual human response to want to protect territory from what they perceive as aliens, slightly simpler to understand when ours is an island nation, more difficult to comprehend when the land is partitioned by humans into seemingly random chunks.

However,

I also wonder why Hamas would want to fire a handful of rockets from within a school playground for the reason stated by the Israeli government that "it offers them protection" when in fact the rocket launching equipment that they are using is simple and portable, the very fact that we are to believe that they set up in a playground is proof of this - the truth is that you can launch your rocket from anywhere and then almost be gone by the time they land - why would you need to avail yourself of protection from retaliation when you aren't going to be there within a few minutes of arriving ?

They are also storing mortars, rockets and guns in UN schools. This has been proven by both the Israeli's and the UN themselves. The UN are a mess, chaotic rabble that has no real control. The Hamas fighters are fighting their entire battle from residential areas. They store, use and move, all within the areas people live.

A mess in which both are as bad as each other and which needs to be sorted by the wider world. If only the major powers could get round a table and talk about it.
PreviousNext