PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - More nonsense, sorry, rumours

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk More nonsense, sorry, rumours

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am
blackandwhitecity Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

last night i was sat next to Benji Marshal on the dodgems, make of that what you will.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 am
The Dentist Wilf User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

dayvoz wrote:
Although you never met your father,Fred would have been so proud

Good one :lol: :lol:
ITS BACK!!! Roamin the Range Together Book 1 'Living in the shadow of Giants' (1950-1980) Back on Sale a as limit edition from November price £13-50 Both books available together still at £20 Spread the Word!!!
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 am
Kosh User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

PAUL M wrote:
It's fun to constantly moan about what AP did or didn't say and mean?

Some folk certainly seem to get a kick out of it.
Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm
It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 am
lewis_hullfc Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

from reading the most of the thread i get both sides of the argument we are stronger next year and we have not finished recruitment yet another top signing and a full back we would be up there with the best imo
but as for people saying AP is getting slated are been abit far fetched all people are trying to say is that some of the bold statements he has come out with are not happening which is true at the moment they are not but
obviously not getting chase and maybe falling through on bateman and maybe a few others he wants to look for the best back ups and they isn't a lot in super league that is available or better then them who he had in mind. im confident we will get another half and i want to know as soon as anyone who that is but until AP and PG find the right guy we will just have to be patient and see what happens. know one else is stronger yet and wigan are a lot weaker. we have made improvements so no need to panic
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 am
al283 User avatar

Firmly in the 'disappointed in signings' camo.

BUT firmly still in the 'In AP & PG we trust' camp.

Biggest single benefit for next season is that both of the above are a year in.

PG now knows the English game, other teams, referreing standards & interpretations and most importantly the abilities of his own players.

AP will have learned just how restrictive salary cap & quotas are - the paucity of talent & the ability of 'in demand' players to raise demands through the roof - and still be gazumped when he agrees to pay.

For the first time we have a coach who WILL improve young players, Green, Bowden, Crooks, Lineham & Kent are effectively NEW players - sure they will be joined by others on the production line.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 pm
Staffs FC User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

PAUL M wrote:
It's fun to constantly moan about what AP did or didn't say and mean?

I think some people's lives are depending on it.
"To play your best football you need players with enthusiasm and drive and energy." - Peter Sterling

Adam Pearson said not wrote:
I know there are two franchises and two clubs (in Hull) and that will remain forever more
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 pm
BIGARR User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

al283 wrote:
Firmly in the 'disappointed in signings' camo.

BUT firmly still in the 'In AP & PG we trust' camp.

Biggest single benefit for next season is that both of the above are a year in.

PG now knows the English game, other teams, referreing standards & interpretations and most importantly the abilities of his own players.

AP will have learned just how restrictive salary cap & quotas are - the paucity of talent & the ability of 'in demand' players to raise demands through the roof - and still be gazumped when he agrees to pay.

For the first time we have a coach who WILL improve young players, Green, Bowden, Crooks, Lineham & Kent are effectively NEW players - sure they will be joined by others on the production line.

100% agree every bit. Lets hope there are more in the Bag to strengthen us more, because at the end of the day we only want the best for our great club.
OLD FAITHFUL
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Isaiah User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I think Pearson’s mistake, was not realising how many drama queens follow Hull FC
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm
Basher Strong-running second rower

I heard a rumour today - Some-one said that I was going to be a Whino's (could be Wino) fan from now on cos I should follow a winning team. Now if only - I could consider it cos life is so much better.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm
tommyfromhull User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Isaiah wrote:
I think Pearson’s mistake, was not realising how many drama queens follow Hull FC

Correct.
"In Any Kind of Weather"
PreviousNext