PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Grand Final tickets inc travel

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Grand Final tickets inc travel

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 am
darwoo11 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

wrencat1873 wrote:
If my mind was sharper, there should be a decent joke in there.
Fair play to Leeds, they controlled most of the game and Wire bombed their 1/2 chances.
Warrington kicking game was very poor and the best team won (cough, choke) :oops:

Very magnanimous of you :CHEERS:

Still think its amusing how "teapot" won a GF ring after all the grief some of you lot have dished out over the years :lol:
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

darwoo11 wrote:

Still think its amusing how "teapot" won a GF ring after all the grief some of you lot have dished out over the years :lol:

If that's all that's on your mind the morning after a historic victory by your team, I feel a bit sorry for you.

Was a great trip - no dramas, nobody went missing and we got to see a fantastic game of RL. The best team won on the night, without question.

Feel for Paul Wood this morning - I gather he ruptured a testicle during the game; that's a bit of a ball-ache...
Last edited by bren2k on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

darwoo11 wrote:

I dont think the "grief" that we may have given the bloke affected him winning a GF ring in any way whatsoever.
FWIW, i think both Amor and for that matter Richard Moore are better players than Griffin but, WTH, he's got the big prize.
For me, he in only an ex player, who happened to leave under a bit of a cloud, no biggie.

Move on and enjoy your glory :CHEERS:
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 pm
El Rey User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Ring or no ring who cares, he still wanted us to lose that night at Bradford and he did not win that one.
onetiger = half a cabbage

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Winter is coming.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm
LyndsayGill User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Big respect to Paul Wood who played 39 mins of the second half with a ruptured testicle. He even did the media interviews after the gane beforee going to hospital to have it removed.

Tough guys these rugby league players.
The mind is like a parachute. If it's not open it won't work. - Frank Zappa
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Can't make my mind up if they're tough or just nuts!!!!!
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm
TrinityIHC User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

LyndsayGill wrote:
Big respect to Paul Wood who played 39 mins of the second half with a ruptured testicle. He even did the media interviews after the gane beforee going to hospital to have it removed.

Tough guys these rugby league players.

Paul wood is one tough hombre, thats for sure.
Ole Ole! Ole Ole! We're all Wakey aren't we? We're all Wakey aren't we? Ole Ole!
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm
darwoo11 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

bren2k wrote:
If that's all that's on your mind the morning after a historic victory by your team, I feel a bit sorry for you.

Was a great trip - no dramas, nobody went missing and we got to see a fantastic game of RL. The best team won on the night, without question.

Feel for Paul Wood this morning - I gather he ruptured a testicle during the game; that's a bit of a ball-ache...

Glad you had a good day and was good to see a game worthy of the grand final stage.

As much as I like to have a bit of banter with you Wakey fans I would certainly rather see a club from West Yorkshire move forward ahead of our counterparts across the Pennines.

Hope to see you in the playoffs again next year bashing Wire, Saints or Wigan :CHEERS:
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm
kinleycat User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Just to say thanks to Bren for sorting out a great trip, excellent value and good to see some old and new forum friends too.
Shame you had to lump us in with the shallower end of LS pond life but hey, I was anticipating some banter with the tearful runners up, shame they didn't play ball.
READ THE AUP:
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438945&tsmp=1381997916
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm
imwakefieldtillidie User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

El Rey wrote:
Ring or no ring who cares, he still wanted us to lose that night at Bradford and he did not win that one.

What actually happened with Griffin?
PreviousNext