PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - WELL DONE LEEDS

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm
bryanthered User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

a good game, and result would have been bad for RL if warrington had won
the last team Salford beat
and a team of cheats
OUR DAY WILL COME
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 am
PHOTO FINISH User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I agree with you about Leeds Rhinos winning last night.

But Warrington Wolves being 'A Team Of Cheats' ? I'm not to sure where your coming from on that one.

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am
Red-Devils-PAW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I thought Leeds were the best side to visit the SCS when they won 56-16 during the regular campaign so I'm content for them to win it.
They have a good blend of youth and experience and are a professionally run club.
Well done,Leeds. :CLAP:
Devils Disciples required - No initiation ceremony needed just enter AJ Bell Stadium on Gameday to be accepted.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 am
Reds1982 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

bryanthered wrote:
and a team of cheats

If the above quote covers any team then it has to be Leeds!

I can't say I'm a Wolves fan but I couldn't hate any other team more than I hate Leeds, that's a team full of cheats and thugs.

Warrington aren't the most honest of teams but I would have liked to see Stef and Richie collect another winners medal.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm
SaleSlim Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

As much as it pains me to say Leeds were the better team last night and fully deserved the win. Wire didn't quite turn up on the day but you've got to give Leeds some of the credit for doing a job on them. I was at the game and have to say the Wire fans were massively outnumbered and outsung by the Leeds fans (even if they've only got the 2 annoying songs :roll: ). There was the usual pre-match fisticuffs in East Stand. Not sure who was involved but when around 5000 of the inbreds started chanting "Yorkshire" I'd assume there were Leeds fans involved. No doubt someone on here will blame it on Football fans tho! :roll:

Got to say I hope someone knocks Ryan Bailey out at some point. What a complete and utter knobber who needs a slap! My mate enjoyed the day tho as he had Myler at 14/1 for first try! :(

Wonder how many "fans" we'd take to a grand final? I reckon there'd be a massive shortage on working taxi drivers that day! :D
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:32 pm
MotörRed User avatar

Can't stand Leeds, but I'm glad they won. Would never have heard the end of it had Warrington won, at least Leeds is a little bit out the way over in Yorkshire.

SaleSlim wrote:
Wonder how many "fans" we'd take to a grand final? I reckon there'd be a massive shortage on working taxi drivers that day! :D

:D. Bet we'd take some right nobs if we ever made it to a major final. About 1500 or 2000 regulars, surrounded by 20k complete balloons.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:24 pm
TF and the wire Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

can someone elaborate on the "cheats" claim?

BTW are you hoping there is an exiles game a couple of days again before we play you next season?
One of the cave dwelling queuers.
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Karlos13 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

TF and the wire wrote:

BTW are you hoping there is an exiles game a couple of days again before we play you next season?

Wasn't this years excuse for losing to Salford that you rested half a squad against us to keep them fresh for the grand final? Worked out well didn't it?
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 pm
wireflyer33 User avatar

bryanthered wrote:
a good game, and result would have been bad for RL if warrington had won
the last team Salford beat
and a team of cheats

:lol: what a total knob :lol:
-CLARE BALDINGS LOVE CHILD-
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 pm
TF and the wire Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

No-one willing to expand on the "cheats" claim?

Go on admit it, you would love to have had a season like ours.
One of the cave dwelling queuers.
Next