PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Catalans Game on TV?

Re: Catalans Game on TV?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm
WormInHand User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Got 4. Never occurred to me that £5 was steep, especially with the £1 donation. Just grateful we can see the match.
Philip Larkin wrote:

There ain’t no music
East side of this city
That’s mellow like mine is,
That’s mellow like mine.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

WormInHand wrote:
Got 4. Never occurred to me that £5 was steep, especially with the £1 donation. Just grateful we can see the match.

I agree, we would have paid it had we not already made arrangements with friends to go out.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm
old frightful User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Jake the Peg wrote:
Well said. vjpeople have a choice of whether to pay the fiver and watch the game or not bother. He's running a business and can charge what he wants

And people can also come on here and say if they think he's charging too much. On a different thread he asked to borrow a satellite receiver, I'd assumed that's what he'd done. If he's had to shell out a lot of brass then fair enough bit that's not the original impression.that was given.
A word of advice to Hull KR Chairman Neil Hudgell....

"If someone comes along and makes you an offer that seems too good to be true, it's usually because it is."

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm
bellerophon User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

old frightful wrote:
On a different thread he asked to borrow a satellite receiver, I'd assumed that's what he'd done. If he's had to shell out a lot of brass then fair enough bit that's not the original impression.that was given.

Correct I did ask to borrow a receiver and a poster on here offered me one, but as he will tell you it wasn't the right type, no cam slot. So ive had to 'shell out' for a new receiver & cam to make the card work?

I wonder if people would still be complaining over the ticket price if the team were playing well & expected to win in France as they were in the previous years that I have shown the game...somehow I think not
"What manner of men are these who wear the maroon beret?
They are firstly, all volunteers and are then toughened by hard physical training. As a result they have that infectious optimism and that offensive eagerness which comes from physical well being. They have jumped from the air and by doing so have conquered fear.

Their duty lies in the van of battle; they are proud of their honour and have never failed in any task. They have the highest standards in all things whether it be skills in battle or smartness in execution of all peacetime duties.

They have shown themselves to be as tenacious and determined in defence as they are courageous in attack. They are in fact, men apart.

Every Man an Emperor."

Field Marshall the Viscount Montgomery of Alamein.

Roofs wrote:
Spot-on New Clarence, one of the city centre's best pubs IMO. 8) :)

www.thenewclarence.co.uk

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm
Paul Hamilton User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Have you got many tickets left? won't know til tomorrow night if i can make it.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 pm
bellerophon User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Paul Hamilton wrote:
Have you got many tickets left? won't know til tomorrow night if i can make it.

Yes bud we have just over a hundred left
"What manner of men are these who wear the maroon beret?
They are firstly, all volunteers and are then toughened by hard physical training. As a result they have that infectious optimism and that offensive eagerness which comes from physical well being. They have jumped from the air and by doing so have conquered fear.

Their duty lies in the van of battle; they are proud of their honour and have never failed in any task. They have the highest standards in all things whether it be skills in battle or smartness in execution of all peacetime duties.

They have shown themselves to be as tenacious and determined in defence as they are courageous in attack. They are in fact, men apart.

Every Man an Emperor."

Field Marshall the Viscount Montgomery of Alamein.

Roofs wrote:
Spot-on New Clarence, one of the city centre's best pubs IMO. 8) :)

www.thenewclarence.co.uk

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Paul Hamilton User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

bellerophon wrote:
Yes bud we have just over a hundred left

OK thanks.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 pm
mullo Stevo's Armpit

Well done to you on putting this night together. Can we bring kids (well behaved and massive fc fans) >

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm
Bassmod Stevo's Armpit

Do we just get tickets from Clarence ???

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 pm
Bassmod Stevo's Armpit

Do we just get tickets from Clarence ???
PreviousNext