PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Daunting visit from Hull FC...

Board index Super League Catalans Dragons - sang-et-or.net Daunting visit from Hull FC...

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Fef banned for 2 matches for that gentle stroke of M-Mon's chin on Monday night
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 am
sanjunien User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

deserved it - lucky to stay on the field

he was doing ok this season kerbing his aggression and helping the team so it's no great loss to the squad - speaking with one of the SL refs before one of the early games at the GB this season he openly called Ferriol the 'penalty machine' so if that's what the refs are thinking then he's on dangerous ground with that kind of reputation going around - I don't think Trent will be unduly worried about losing him

should be his last season at the Cats - hopefully Mikael Simon will be given the chance to prove himself, he was really down a couple of weeks ago when not even in the 19 for the Wakey game really fearing for his future - nice guy and a good player who can actually control his discipline
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

So with Fef suspended and Cardace picking up a knock against Wire, the squad is:

Greeny, Blanch, Pryce, Dureau, Ian Hendo Henderson, Bulldozer, Sir Steve Menzies Campbell, Mounis, Traffic Warden, JPB, EEEEELLLOOOIIIIIIII, Millard, Bousquet, JaJa, Paea, Baitieri, Duport, Fisherman, Pala.

Not seen Hull's yet
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Oh, here we are:

Aspinwall, T-Bris, Crooks, Heremaia, Horne, Green, Lynch, Manu, J Cunningham, Bowden, Pitts, Russell, Seymour, The Human Tattoo, Turner, Westerman, I Wish I Could Be Like Liam Watts (fa fa fa faa faa faa faa fa), Whiting, Yeaman of the Guard.
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 pm
Wilde 3 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

You'll 5hit us
Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 pm
roversmad User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Wilde 3 wrote:
You'll 5hit us

Really hope so. :CHEERS:
Did you get rid of all the voices in your head? Do you now miss them and the things that they said?
Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 am
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

Ever noticed how any thread featuring one of the Hull clubs descends into internecine bickering?
Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 pm
sanjunien User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

John_D wrote:
So with Fef suspended and Cardace picking up a knock against Wire, the squad is:

Greeny, Blanch, Pryce, Dureau, Ian Hendo Henderson, Bulldozer, Sir Steve Menzies Campbell, Mounis, Traffic Warden, JPB, EEEEELLLOOOIIIIIIII, Millard, Bousquet, JaJa, Paea, Baitieri, Duport, Fisherman, Pala.

Not seen Hull's yet

interesting to see Bousquet back in the squad to replace DF - unfortunately no place for Mickeal Simon who will be a very unhappy bunny - he is pretty disconsulate not being in the squad at the moment and this will not help his confidence

wonder if TR will persist with Eloi ? he hasn't been brilliant lately so maybe Fisherman will get a recall ?

Sebastien Raguin = Traffic Warden ? - lost me there JD
Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:54 pm
John_D User avatar
Réseau 100% de Treiziste
Réseau 100% de Treiziste

sanjunien wrote:
Sebastien Raguin = Traffic Warden ? - lost me there JD

His day job when he was at Toulouse.

Mickael Simon - yes. I'm a big fan of the lad. He looks like the epitome of a modern front-row forward to me, i.e. big, strong, mobile and built like a brick privy.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:13 pm
sanjunien User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

John_D wrote:
His day job when he was at Toulouse.

Mickael Simon - yes. I'm a big fan of the lad. He looks like the epitome of a modern front-row forward to me, i.e. big, strong, mobile and built like a brick privy.

really ? didn't know that ....i'll deffo be abusive to him later on ( from a distance of course...)

don't know what the problem with Mickael is exactly - seems like a punishment of some kind

he says he's fit as he can be but needs match practice - Trent did a similar thing with Eloi by leaving him out of the squad for no apparent reason but all it seems to have done is weaken his confidence IMO - EP isn't the player he was last season or at the beginning of this season, I don't get TRs tactics here....

Bousquet is a good prospect but Mickael is proven SL material - sorry, I don't get it !
PreviousNext